Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are your top 5 favorite bands of all time?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll let you know when I can narrow it down below 50....:rolleyes:

Hector: NEVER slag anyone who professes to pick Radiohead as one of their favourites. Just slag him because he's Walks and a ManUre fan...:D

Musically yours,

Trece

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rage Against the Machine
Pantera
The Crue
Queen
Sigue Sigue Sputnik

Oasis is a girls band.

Sure one of the bands you listed had spandex and girls make up, :confused: and Oasis are girls band???? funny they did shite loads of drugs, shaged groupies around the world, trashed hotel rooms around the world, got kicked of an airline for drunken abuse and they're a girls band? sounds like a boys night out on the town to me.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of Mr base

1)CRASH TEST DUMMIES
2)COLOR ME BADD
3)ASIA
4)MANOWAR
5)INSANE CLOWN POSSE

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poison! A fine choice (spandex and revlon considered)... with a quality reality show spin off.

You just can't keep the good one's down.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed a few people rate the Muse as one of there top five favourite bands. I never gave them much of a listen I found they sounded a bit to much like radiohead. maybe I was mistaken are they really that good? what ablum should I listen to by them?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any really, Showbiz and Origin of Symmetry are pretty good, kind of abstract and pretty dark, they have some of my favorite Muse tunes on them, but lack the overall consistency that Absolution and Black Holes has.

Absolution is my personal favorite album,

Best individual tunes probably come from their first two albums though.

If you get a chance to check out any of their live stuff videos they are amazing.

I have seen them three times live, and I say they are the best live show I have ever seen. It is amazing the wall of noise these three gents can create.

allmusic ((( Muse > Biography )))

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They also do not sound like radiohead any more than any other bands sounding similar to other bands in their genre.

They have a lot of abstract (modern day Pink Floyd to put it best) that radiohead did a lot of during the time after they released "The Bends" and before that last album they released, although it doesn't sound like Computer voices and digitized ramblings like radiohead.

They rock harder than Radiohead, they have more interesting things going on in a more melodic sense than radiohead, and overall you probably don't feel as self-loathing after listening to Muse (although I really enjoy radiohead a lot)

If you want to listen to two specific tunes from Muse that the radio never gave any play that may change your opinion on them listen to "Muscle Museum" and "Bliss" from the first two discs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0