Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chipotle, Chitpotle, Chipotle, Chipotle.

Tried out the Chipotle Southwestern Steak and Cheese from Subway today. They say it is spicy, do not believe them. It was adequate at best.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New McHappy Meal

Just had the new grilled cheese mchappy meal - what a fcuking joke ! All they did was turn the hamburger bun outsides to the insides, threw cheese in and grilled for a few seconds. And then the morons don't even have the new Nemo toy to go with the meal, I'm stuck playing with this fcuking jungle book 2 bullshit. Wow that's really current - stupid McDonalds in New West. anyone know of a really good grilled cheese making place ?
:mad:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any suggestions on a good take out place in the North Burnaby area (between Hastings, Boundary, Willingdon and Lougheed). Nothing too expensive.

Getting tired of doing the McD's or Brentwood mall lunch thing :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For lunch yesterday, I had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese but added something to 'spice' it up a bit. It was FAN-TAS-TIC. The ingredient......

Old Dutch Rave Buffalo Wings chips sprinkled over the top.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today I had Quebecois cheese curds for lunch. It was a nice change from the Tim Horton's sandwich deal that got me across Canada. Next stop, smoked meat.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deserving a break on Friday's

I love Friday lunches. Most of them are spent at McDonald's where my craving for grease due to a late night of drinking after a training session can always be satisfied. When you add in the pleasure of working in New Westminster and getting to rub shoulders with absolute freaks every 10 steps, it seems like it cannot get any better. Yet it does. All the dreams of this day are summed up in the $5 I walk out of my office with. Down to Mcdonald's, where you see that Friday's gem at $1.69 is the often underrated Filet-o-fish. I'll have 2 of those. Dreaming of grease - got it. Now I have $1.38 left. Over to the lottery store for a quick pick. Dream of riches - got it. Then outside, where I generously offer my remaining $0.38 to the guy with the bad limp. Him dreaming of the crack high he'll get tonight - got it....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mario's Kitchen in Tsawwassen was the venue today. A turkey melt was the order and it was very good. Washed it down with a couple of pints of some kind of dark ale and it was time to go home. Overall, a good lunch, but not as exciting as Downtown's apparently.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy,

I've been there a few times but not recently. The high school cafeteria food is just that much better. :rolleyes: Actually, the lunch 'hour' is too short to leave the school, as Ozzie's is usually pretty busy at that time. Good soup at Ozzie's too.

Captain

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In high school, at least till SDSS kicked me out, we ate there basically every day. I spent many a Math class with Sparky at Ossie's instead of in class.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday brunch...

Sorry Regs, yes that was bertrum and gongshow on the freeway. We were going for brunch after a long night at the Roxy. Open and close...ouch. Apologies if we grossed you and your bird out.:D what do you expect from Fraser Valley Trash?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took me about 10 seconds to clue in who the fcuk you guys were :rolleyes:

Then of course, the topic of discussion for the next 30 minutes was why you 2 were in Vancouver at that time... Are they drunk? They didn't sleep in the street, did they?

~Regs.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs...

I managed to find a nice little pad in kits to spend the night. No sleeping on the streets for us....But try as i may i can't remember the name of the bird.......Oh well got her #....

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
booger queen....

"It hasn't been a great summer for Canada, but we soldier on. To help out Canadian beef farmers Burger King is offering Whoppers for $1 (one per customer) tomorrow, August 19th. This applies across Canada, excluding Ontario which will have to wait until Thursday the 21st due to the power situation."

Had this sent to me by email this morning.

Went down to the one at Granville and Robson and got my empty calories for the day. A bargoon at $1.07 tax all in.

Pax,

Mad Cow Stew:cool:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be completely different today we went to Arby's for lunch.

Excellent Philly Roast Beef and Swiss sandwich with curly fries.

Thouroughly satisfying, though expensive.(Not that i care it wasn't my turn to buy:D )

On another note. always thought there logo was a Hat not a damn oven mitt. They should have cleared that up years ago.

On yet another note, Where can we get quality Mexican food?
Preferably an actual restaurant and not Fast food. Doesn't matter where, I will make sure we are in the right area.(It's good to be the boss..:p)

Have serious craving and don't have to buy till next week.
I don't want any chihuahua loving places either;) .

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Mexican around

Try 'Ole Ole' in New West. It's on Kingsway about 9th ave on the north(ish) side. Looks like a little shite-hole, but you will NOT be disappointed :) :) :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been a while...

Ran into Ballbaby this morning at "Beans n' Babes", on my way to drop off Mini Dude & Dudette, and lie to one of my customers. It was inevitable bumping into him, now that Balls has moved to the neighborhood. I was actually comical. I think he knew what I was thinking...same as he was: we're both here to ogle over Lisa. Then he states the rather obvious: "So...here we are!"

Lisa update: looking tre-men-dous in a low cut blouse exposing the belly-button stud.

Ballbaby update: Surrey United sweats, Fire hall shirt, looking like he hasn't shaved in 2 hours (of course, that's 10 days by most guys' growth rate). He was off to the fire hall to wash the trucks, lift weights, and wash dishes. Then he gets to go home to Mrs. Ballbaby. In the meantime, here he is at "Beans n' Babes", clearly advertising the fact that he's a firefighter, chatting up Lisa. I think he's hoping Lisa is a firefighter bunny by first choice, and a soccer bunny by second choice. You've got it all wrong Balls: she's a car racer bunny...which explains why I was wearing my Valvoline hat.

On the return trip, I had to stop at McRats for the Sausage n' Egg Mc.Chuffin' meal. I was starved, as Mrs. Dude wasn't home to make dinner last night. She was at pillates...or so she says (she was probably at Ballbaby's Fire hall...she's always had a thing for soccer players and firefighters). Did you know that the hash browns are now twice the size? Same price, too. That said, they bottled my coffee; I asked for one sugar, no cream. They gave me one cream, no sugar.

Back to Lisa's it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0