Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's in the Cup?

What's in the Cup?

• Starbucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle's Best

• Blenz

• JJ Bean

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever I speak to says they can't stand Starbuck's coffee. It tastes bitter. It tastes burnt. Yet, there's a Starbucks on every other corner. Why? Because sheep like designer coffee cups, I guess.

What's your favourite java?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmy Ho's for me, they seem to have a Tim Horton's at every corner, in gas stations and even drieve throughs at Wendy's.

Good coffee and an OK price.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coffee is so overated, kinda like Dap's performance on the footy pitch :eek: .

I personally go with Timmy Ho's hot chocolate.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the extent of getting a Ho's coffee machine. Now only how to get that donut maker in my kitchen.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tims 4 milk 1 suger

starbucks triple shot!! venti vallencia non fat latte!!yummy :wa:

sid

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tazo® Chai Tea Latte

Serving Size
20 fl. oz. Amt Per Serving - Calories - 300

That explains alot! :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still drink both but prefer a majority of the time Tim's.
Starbucks coffee for one is expensive but they do have mulitple flavours to chose from which is nice fo variety, but it eats at my stomach something fierce. Find i can't get through a Grande without a sore stomach.
Tim's on the other hand tastes the same, no variety, but it within the hour i'm already breaking the seal, and for the next few hours find myself in the can.

Now that i've thought about this i'm not sure why i drink coffee.

If you're looking for a buzz to keep you awake, on a regular basis i'd stop at 7-eleven and get a large coffee. Kept me awake for hours on end when i worked graveyard shifts.

Got to get back to my soup and sandwich combo, with a coffee, from Tim's right now.
Later

Sid, non fat? Come on!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmy Ho's is the best. 2 cream, four sugar for me. Even if it is off a sugar or cream, it still is drinkable. Agreed that it leads to a quick throne sitting, but that could be good as well.

Starbucks...like you said. It eats away at the stomach and then won't let you crap it out. It's also a freaking science experiment trying to get the right mixture of sugar and cream. I know looking cool is important, but it ain't worth it.

Agreed...7/11 coffee is underrated. Mcdonalds is the worst.

Robj said:
I went to the extent of getting a Ho's coffee machine
Well at least she was nice enough to give you her machine. Maybe you can convince her to make you donuts as well. ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually yoda !I usually drink it with non sweet soy milk :D
welcome to tim hortans, howcan I help you?.....
xl coffey 4 milk 1 sugar.....blt on whole wheat no sauce......would you like to add a donut to make it a combo? ...:confused: naaaaaaaaaaafcuk it! ok.....Is that all for you sir.....yes.. I guess that makes up for the no sauce :D :cool:
sid

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
2 cream, four sugar for me.

Mom says, "have some sugar with your coffee"

That is sick. 1 cream and half sugar is enough for me, I want to taste the coffee a little, plus I am still watching my figure (grow).

hos

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunately, :(

8oz of tap water, and 40 grams of 100% cross flow/microfiltered/ultrafiltered and diafiltered whey protein isolate. :confused:

make for one chunky choco-cup-a-shyt.
y...u....m...m...y :(

mixesinstantlymyass

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew!
how about 1 oz of Irish whiskey,1 tbs of brn sugar,topped of with 5 oz of coffee & topped up with 3 more oz of Irish whiskey :D followed dy a fill of whipped cream ;) :cool:
lovelyjovely

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmy's XL double double coffee on the way to work in the morning. Half coffe half french vanilla tastes good too for a change once in a while. Anyone notice the coffee tastes better from an actual Tim Horton's as opposed to a gas station one??

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0