Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When Canada shocked the World

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
"This video contains content from FIFA, who has blocked it from display on this website."

"Watch on YouTube"

:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was good. Clarke & Kush have barely aged a day. Others look...older...I can feel their pain. :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys have high hopes. Did you look, U20 dropped both games. The program is not going well in their wellness. It is sad to watch the positive talk we hear from all of them IN Canadian soccer yet loss after loss is for real. Any other country they all would be gold panning for fun.
They put on bunch of chasers out there and all you hear id go get the. It does not work it will not work. We must do same as Germany did after their program went for shyt. Start fresh with U 10 boys. Number one stop over coaching and killing the kids.
Number two let the kids be them selves. It is not about the dumb speed it is about reading the game and movement off the ball.Set plays win the games.
One coach one voice fun and setting good tournaments locally will result in big improvement. All it take is to call six top clubs in the world to send their kids to our tournaments twice a year and our kids will learn world soccer. Big clubs have money it would be no problem for them to come and see Canada. Three days of soccer three day of white water rafting and fun starts.
Regs I bet you if they game the program to me you and Trace we would do better job then they have. At least we would have won five six games.
It is a wellness of a joke.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not it's that hard Trace, they are happy even when the lose. Anybody could do better job the them guys. Winning a game out of twenty in my opinion is five percent. I would select twenty plumbers and sheet metal guys from across Canada and we would win four five game out of twenty maybe even more. These guys always keep on talking about some plans all they do is pay each other two hundred a year and talk crap.
It's not good enough they should get kick in the ars get some guys and start with ten year olds, in ten years we will have a rocking team. The guys that are in now give the each two golf balls and a chipping iron and tell them to join Tiger. Not good enough. Not fast enough, not strong enough in a triangle play, no-one to over lap like Bud used to. Sad to watch. At least old British soccer was fun to watch. You go to sleep watching them. They should sell jacket that say we can't play. At least we would have millions in the bank to spend on youth.
You never know it might be Fonsecas and old man's tactic for next set of important games. They might prove us wrong, so far they are not fulling Bobby and the Caps. North Van alone has thirty guys that play better then the guys up-there. All it takes is a coach that knows Canadian players. Guys love the game but can not stand all the imports we have up top. Useless and it shows. I told Vick years a go I will do it for free to prove that wee have tons of good players here.
They try to stop from coaching if they say anything against them. Good thing there is two hundred countries to play in any kid that loves the game has a chance.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0