Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps- New Direction

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
48 Hours

Like an Eddie Murphy movie, the Caps situation is not funny anymore.

Stadnyc is a joke, if that is the way he is going to negotiate with the players, I hope they all get together and tell him the Fcuk Himself.

Then who is going to play, the guys on the team are considered the best in the Lower Mainland.

We may see another group protesting a DICKtator in this province, the Cap players on the lawn of Swangard in protest.

Hell No, we won't shoot.
Hell No, we won't pass.
Hell No, we won't suck?

HOSthinkingofanewCapsSong

White is the Colour, Soccer is the Game, Our owner is a DickHead, and NoOne Really Cares.:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done deal

I've heard that it's a done deal.

Fonseca will be the new coach.

Sportstown FC will then aquire the Whitecaps spot in the A-League.

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS baby

Are you stealing Dr. Suess' material?:eek:

+SCknowsthecapstuneverywell:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry, I'm confused

I was mistaken then, I think Mr. Suess has been taking the credit for your true words;)

+SCisdownwithOPP too:D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I HIGHLY doubt you'll see any Sportstown players with the Whitecaps except for JJ and maybe Alex (our keeper). I can say that I bet you'll see the younger players getting alot more playing time and possibly so more Pork'n'cheese players.

With Tony as the coach they might increase attendance as the European communitee might have a little more interest with him coaching? Their style of play will probably change for the better.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that's true, Zues. Then we may see the highly talented Johnny Sulentic play every game for the full 90. He may even break his own North American assists record that he took from Bobby Lenarduzzi a couple of years ago.

You just may see more flares, red and white checkered jerseys and high alcohol consumption in the south section this year.:eek:

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umbro may lose out too...

I would imagine that the only stumbling block will be the negotiation of a new kit sponser. If Mr. Fonseca is to be the new coach I would not be surprised to see the 'Caps long assosiation with Umbro come to an end and Joma get the nod. Holger managed it with the national team. Its a win/win situation for the Fonseca family if Tony does get the job.

ajomafan.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unies

Fcuk if Joma is their new kit sponsor what an eye sore colour they will most likely be!!! I can see it now; quoting Doley from the cozey confines of the Swangard Stadium press box, "and now in pink with yellow, orange and fuscia trim your Vancouver Rainbows":rolleyes: how disgraceful would that be:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll Buy Season Tickets, Just to See the Coach

Give me a break, the attendance is not going to change as long as the WhiteCaps continue to sign local talent, that play with the local clubs for the winter season.

European soccer fans in this city are not going to come out in droves to support players that they can see any weekend in the winter months for free.

I don't care who you have coaching, bring in Sir Alex Ferguson, and see if the attendance goes up.

It is the player that people come to see.

HOShopestheCapscangetSirAlex :rolleyes:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also hope that Joma DOES NOT get the contract for the Whitecaps b\c Umbro has much better kit!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umbro

The kits for Joma are fairly small, I am not the biggest guy by any means and the Joma kit that we have hardly fits me the shorts are way to short. I would hate to see some of the other larger lads on the Whitecaps wearing these uni's.

I also don't see the Whitecaps changing uniforms as the just brought out new ones this year.

Cheers
JB

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB...

I wouldn't disagree with you. My only point is that whilst in negotiation of the coaches job, if indeed Fonseca has been offered it, I'm sure he'll try to fit the Joma angle in somewhere...

xxxLformepleasecoach.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutters

Jesus Christ...it would be hillarious to see a bunch of Canadian lads in pink nutters!

They could re-name the team the Vancouver Stocktons!

We are the Whitecaps,
Short shorts are our game...shrinking in the rain!:D :rolleyes:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
other worries

Gaffa,

To be honest know Tony my self I am sure that he would have other things on his mind to begin with then try to get his team in a Joma kit. I could see him maybe trying it after he has setled in and gotten used to his position and surroundings. I wouldn't doubt that because anyone of us would do the same if we were running a company.

Cheers
JB

jbwonderingifthisevenofficialyetforsure?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB,

Self-serving small potatoes fiddles like that, might just be what got the last guy turfed,..allegedly.

The new GM/Coach might do well to learn from Bobbaduzzi's mistakes. God knows there were enough of them.

D

dogman

No worries lads Umbro is just starting the second year of a three year deal with the Caps. By the way check out some of the colours of Umbro's new 2003 edition boots. WOW!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of Coloured Boots Needed

With the Pinky influence invloved with the Caps now, I am sure there is going to be a huge demand for colour boots.

Is there Red or Blue pollish on the market?

HOSintocolouredpollish:rolleyes:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half the reason they wear those "Space Boots" is because they don't need polishing! Their not real soft leather.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0