Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Chicago 20110807

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, Ballbaby........and it wouldn't be wrong to see one player(striker likely) attempting to get in front of the first defender on the aforementioned crosses..........SOOOOOOOOO many crosses are cleared by the first central defender because the striker(s) is/are too lazy to make a near post run. Revolutionizing the game, this will create more of the aforementioned back post closing runs. Again I hope we're not trying to change things too much but hopefully it happens more often. :D

Kentucky Derby 2012

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have said it before, they need a good Catholic on that coaching staff. Someone who at least will recognize a good cross.

No comments on Thorrington? I thought he played well for about 30 then started to give the ball away.
Why when Brovsky came on did he not go in the middle of the back. I am the only one cringing at Harvey back there.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing Thorrington did of any use was goad Oduro into the yellow.... aside from that he was a lost little puppy, I thought...

Harvey will end up being a bench player once they acquire a bit more talent and/or Demerit is fit again.... Move Rochat back out wide, slide Demerit in, and I doubt the defense looks (or acts) as tenous...

Ballbaby's post was sheer genius - the like button doesnt do it justice...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our backline will remain horrific at best when one of, or both of, Demerit and Rochat are not playing. That's just the way it is.

Boxall is too young and not seasoned enough
Janicki is too slow and doesn't read the game well
Leathers lacks vision and patience
Knight lacks that vision and skill quality, although he might be one of the best pure athletes on the team
Harvey: I haven't seen enough of yet.

But they did get rid of Wagner! :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0