Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Philly 20110326

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First road game and it may not be pretty :(

No DeMerit (USA callup)
No Theibert (CND U20 callup)
No Boxall (NZ callup)

Chiumiento has a hammy pull

I think KO is 1PM Pacific... it's on Sportsnet (Craig MacEwan & Martin Nash)

Predictions?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 Philadelphia :mad:

Hoping for a Sapperton, erm Minnesota Wild performance and squeak out a 0-0 tie ;)

:bronco:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe with these players missing there is a chance for Harmse to get in the line-up. Cloughie informed me that he played with the reserve squad today.

Philly 1 - Caps 1

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My money will be on Philadelphia who just defeated Houston in Houston........home game for them could mean a 3 - 1 loss for the boys.........especially with a couple of players absence......

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm scared that without Boxall and Demerit things could get dodgy... They will have to move Rochat in to pair with Janicki in central d, leaving Wagner (just signed) or Salinas (might not be fit yet) or Brovsky (He was gawd awful in the closed doors friendly at left back) for left back, and Leathers at right back...

I'd expect that Cannon will start over Nolly after the 2 he let in, which the DeRo goal was a bit soft I suppose...

I'm going to guess
-----------Harris---------Hassli-----------
Knight----Dunfield------Koffie------Khalfan
Brovsky---Rochat----Janicki-------Leathers
--------------Cannon---------------------

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's going to lose his spot to Salinas once Shea Salinas is fit...Mouloud Akloul will also feature once he is over his ankle issues...

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don't get why the MLS is so against, having an international break. Don't they realize they damage their own rep by lowering the quality on the feild? Not to mention the guys that care about both club and country. I remember last year really important games and clubs missing as many as eight. What gives?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, that is a tough one, Geezer. :confused: It makes even more difficult as the season has just started to give the players a 'break' already seems a bit off? International is rubbish anyway until the World Cup and then it just becomes painful to watch at times. :D

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rubbish or not it's the clubs that bears the brunt. I mean so the League just started your an expansion team and they say good first game now for the next two well take your best players, Cheers boys thanks for the 40 mill! It's not like the League let alone the club is deep, I mean the I paid my money I want my club to have the best chance at succeeding and that means to win. Instead of a nice barn burner like we had on sat we get 15 rubbish internationally and domestically. Who knows maybe the kids are better than I think well see.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction: 1) PGR will be at Mahoney and Sons pub at the Convention Centre. 2) Mahony and Sons is the OFFICIAL home away from home for Section 221 rows AA and BB. 3) Whitecaps will give Philly a good game and earn a draw.

Feel free to drop by and see the new Pub (opened Monday). Really nice interior, solid talent and of course, great beer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention he has terrible hair.

I predict I'll throw a shoe at my TV after having to listen to MacEwan for more than five minutes. That guy is horrendous.

I can't comment on his hair as mine is currently worse. I'm in the middle of another 'bet' with my school team if we make Provincials............can you say MULLET with the number 10 shaved into the side of my head.......Hair is out control but yes, his is shocking too, only to be outdone by his passing ability

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention he has terrible hair.

I predict I'll throw a shoe at my TV after having to listen to MacEwan for more than five minutes. That guy is horrendous.

DaRoB,

I couldn't agree more about MacEwan, absolute crap, I'll save the hair comment till after I see CaP Shamrock's doo.....

prediction for the Caps this week will be a gutty tie with out DeMerit, the true leader of the Caps it maybe a very difficult weekend....let's see who is willing to step up?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't comment on his hair as mine is currently worse. I'm in the middle of another 'bet' with my school team if we make Provincials............can you say MULLET with the number 10 shaved into the side of my head.......Hair is out control but yes, his is shocking too, only to be outdone by his passing ability

Capt Shammy-Locks,

you never were one for brushing your hair and I recall you always did have that Charlie Nicholas look to ya :)

http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&q...=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=800

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT, can't argue with the bad hair.......especially right now.......almost could be classified as SLOPPY. :D How are things, Big Man?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me are is Philly... shite?

Caps are doing well and I thought dictated play for much of the half... liking the mean streak big Eric has :)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me are is Philly... shite?

Caps are doing well and I thought dictated play for much of the half... liking the mean streak big Eric has :)

i agree but the officiating has been beyond terrible. philly's back 4 are trying to get hassli sent off every way they can.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0