Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Portland 20111002 - BC Place Home Opener

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took the game in with foursix and a buddy and his boy. Our seats are outstanding. We had an incredible view of the garbage that was on display.
View attachment 8656
Highlight of the game - me telling the security guard that if i get a match ball im keeping it. He said OK. 10 minutes later at the end of the game, one of the Timbers was dribbling one by and I motioned to him to toss it up. He chipped it to me. The kids were so pumped. Security guard shook his head and covered his eyes... and we left with a fantastic souvenir.

It was amazing. A ball was hit to me and managed to NOT drop it!

Am I reading this correctly? The security guard was nice enough to let you leave with a souvenir he shouldn't have, so you decide to sell the poor bastard out by posting his picture on a public forum. Remind me not to do you any favours.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planning on renewing for next year but I am hoping they make more changes than just the coach.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street he's been fired. I think I had a bunch of your drunk teamates behind me, or at least they said they play for Richmond in the VMSL Premier.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice try, mate. almost had me.

was the lad behind you an angry looking larger than average ginger? if so, then guilty as charged.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit disappointed with the cash only food stands and lack of ATM's. I walked away with a free pop while the wife waited for food only to find out the debit machines weren't being used.
Seats there for us are great except hat we now have the visitors offensive end for the second half.bat least we'll get to see goals.

Hassling did show some emotion when he missed a header on goal and pounded the ground however he finally broke through the d and got the ball he's wanted all season but but failed to bring it down or even get a touch on it.
Long Tan needs to play more or just come in sooner. They actually created chances when he came in because he came to get the ball from the mids instead of standing in the box awaiting a perect cross that never comes. He's been one of the best players I've seen all season.

Timbers fans had some great chants.
"we scored the first goal at bc place"
"our house, in the middle of bc"
And if you hung around long enough at the end you woulda heard " Hassli blew it" :)

Didn't hear a thing from Southsiders at our end of the pitch.

Taking in Thursdays game as well. Can't wait.

Stadiums a hit too.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0