Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Sounders 20110924

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Basic fcking defending.

I am sorry but what the fcuk is Colin Miller teaching these guys? Or are they just that piss-poor to start with?

But what an atmosphere!

Southsiders should look in the mirror and ask themselves who "the plastics" really are... ECS was fcuking outstanding.

Southsiders played with some balloons and sat on their hands for the most part.

We're blue, we're white, we're fcuking weenies.

~Jarju.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One good half of soccer, followed by a 45 minute cluster-fcuk. I have been taking out my frustration on Twitter but can anyone give me one halfway sensible explanation for why you would take out Hassli down 3-1 with 10 minutes to go? If you want to bring in Long Tan, fine. How about take out one of your fcuking useless midfielders or defenders like Peter Vagenas our Jeb Brovsky? :confused::mad::(

And I have been trying to give Jarju the benefit of the doubt and he actually looked halfway dangerous on a few plays tonight, however, I think most of the better strikers in the VMSL would have finished at least one of those chances.

Final thought, apart from the give-away that lead to the 1-1 goal, Koffie was playing on another planet tonight. Best player on the pitch by far.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart, it's only because security it so mean to them. That is why they are so quiet and essentially useless. We need new security in order for them to come up with some original chants........

He fell ova....he fell ova.......he fell ova........FML

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jarju is shocking. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, coming in late. But watching him play with zero heart and even less finish is fcuking shocking. He expects every ball to his foot, and if he has to fight for it, he would rather throw his hands up in the air and bitch. 500 k or not. Bench him, the season is over, I'd rather us focus on Salgado's development with the team then play this overpaid DP for the sake of us signing him. I am SOEHN done with tom Soehn. Sure, Leathers doesn't really add to the team, but he grinds and doesn't cost us. Brovsky on the other hand - sucks.

SIDE NOTE - any other season ticketholders attempt to pick up their remaining BC Place tickets tonight? Got there at 630 lined up, only to find out "the printer was not working" and they could not give me the tickets I have paid for. Instead, they told me I could stay in line, they would take my info and courier the tickets free of charge. After waiting in line, the person at the counter simply gave me a slip of paper that said "sales@whitecapsfc.com" and told me to email them. After the game I was emailed an aoplogy for the poor internet connection at empire, and that I could pick up my tickets dt, or courier/print them off at my expense. I already paid for the tickets, why would I pay an extra fee now to recieve them. RIDICULOUS. Its actually embarassing how the sales department is run.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Reading the southsiders forum and they are talking about their own amazing TIFO display. I'm sorry but 100 white Glad garbage backs taped together with a picture of an ACBC jersey on it and "farewell Empire" is m-i-n-c-e. Fcuk me, the ECS had a banner 1000 times better pre-match, if you saw it, it was fcuking awesome. In our house.

Pre-game talk for the southsiders seemed to be more "intense" in making sure everyone signed some fcuking thundersticks for Wes Knight to let him know how much they appreciated him. I kid you fcuking not.

How many games are we in now? Not a single organised display yet from these muckers that makes you think they have what it takes. If no one can hear you because of the "lack of a roof", why the fcuk can't you organise everyone standing and clapping over their heads for people to see?

Next week, no fcuking excuses, you'll have a roof over your heads, let's see how you deal with the Timber's Army in our house. To be truthful, my money's on being fcuking embarrassed again.

:shite:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Fcuk me, the ECS had a banner 1000 times better pre-match, if you saw it, it was fcuking awesome. In our house.

As they started to unravel the TIFO - it covered the whole top section when done.

RIOT.jpg

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jarju? Jarju? Jarju!!!!!!

What transpired in a few moments of insanity that a delegation from the Whitecaps would throw $500 000 onto a Brussel's bar tab? Surprised we didn't sign Stella Artois as a designated player too.

It seems Jarju has a track record of scoring lots of goals. Not sure who to pass blame here for his ineffectiveness here with the Whitecaps.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jay Demerit's half-assed attempt at a clearance that lead to a Sounder's goal was one of the most shocking things I have ever seen. No athleticism to REALLY clear it and no sense or caring to the destination of the cleared ball.

I have seen many 280 pound Master's players become air-born when urgently trying to clear a dangerous ball into safe areas. The consequence of this was a crater in the penalty area and an ambulance visit, but no goal!!

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
white craps are shite! chumiento spends more time throwing his arms up on the air and making sure his curls are in mint shape then running. he is lazy! great skills but no heart. another very expensive night @ empire...for that?!?!?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some mindless Southsiders drivel from last night:

donkey#1 said:
GS, there is no context to their chants when they don't react to matters on the pitch though. When they just continue on continuing on it feels like their supporting whichever team just made a play. In fact last night it felt like they were doing the supporting for the Whitecaps for us half the time. For me, it was bizarre.

donkey#2 said:
My favourite moment was when ECS where doing one of their mindless chants led by a drum where a White Caps chant fit in perfectly. Our section and several others started to insert "White Caps" over their own chant. We out shouted them and they never did that one again.

donkeynuts said:
It's all well and good to not be moved and keep supporting your team; it's even admirable. But if you aren't reacting to what's happening on the field it's just empty noise.

donkeynuts#2 said:
The reason it goes a bit quiet when were getting spanked is because *most* of the southsiders actually understand the sport and have a love for the team, and when things get ugly they get a bit downhearted, nothing wrong with that it happens at any ground. As apposed to the Seattle fans who just bounce around like muppets constantly no matter what is happening on the pitch. There lot are so worried about their image that they haven't got a clue what is going on half the time.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't seen too much of the Whitecaps this year but watched last night's game.

Was that a bad game for Demerit (Detriment)? He was lost all night. It was uncanny how little awareness he showed of the other players on his team and who might be better suited to take a ball or receive a pass to help the cause. That clearance was just one of a series of gaffes that started right at the beginning of the game when he barged through a couple of players to whelley a ball back up in the air to no mans land.

It didn't help that I watched a whole bunch of EPL games as well on the day...

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The core SSers who run the outfit want to be back at Swangard, shouting at the second division keepers and pretending they know the game. They're not interested in simple, effective chants that could be used throughout the stadium.

SSers=

ECS=

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Southsiders have always been an embarrassment, right down to the fake accents. It's almost like that uncomfortable, awkward feeling you get when watching bad comedy, where the audience isn’t laughing with the comedian, they’re laughing at him- and trying to sneak out of the building.

I was watching on TV the other night, and the only chant I could hear from them was the "You Fat Bastard" shout they give to the opposing GK on every goal kick. Really? Is that the best they have? Doesn't it matter that mostly none are actually fat bastards, and that the shout itself isn't even funny?

If there was actually a fat bastard taking the goal kicks, I may chuckle.

An ESC style supporters club here would be fantastic, but it needs to be severed from the Southsiders. They are just...very awkward and not funny.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out classed in the stands and on the field. I paid a complement to one of their supporters saying their choir brought a pretty good soccer team with them. He thought I was taking a dig at him, I guess there is no pleasing some people. I do like what they bring but most of it does sound a little rehearsed and more like a production. I think the TFC supporters reacted to the game a little more naturally. Portland next week so I think I'll learn some of their songs so I can join with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0