Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you favour to win the Master's "A" Provincials

Who do you favour to win the Masters "A" Provincial Cup

• POCO

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • West Van

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Westside

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Columbus

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Gorge FC

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Delta United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Vantreights FC

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe three idiots voted for Vantreights.........hey wait a second I voted for Vantreights.:eek:

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weeeeelllllllll........ok then. Not too sure why you would say that, but I will take it as a major compliment. I will most likely only play the first half. My U15 Daughter is playing in the Coastal "A" Cup final in Richmond at 5pm for victoria. Of course it conflicts with my 4pm game in Ladner, but oh well.

Some of you others may want to change your votes, Vantreights are training tonight so we may get some skills.:rolleyes:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BU11 - can you imagine how many beers you will be buying if you are up at the half (and you scored), then leave, only to lose and go see your daughter's team lose their game?

just saying . . .

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh its a big team fine already. Couple things though. The chances of me hitting the post are a lot better than me scoring a goal. If my daughter's team loses, then I will just leave her in Richmond so no big deal. I have two more daughters.

I think i will just buy a 40 of spiced rum for the boys bus ride home and call her done. last weekend was the first time i drank straight rum from the bottle, it made for an interesting bus ride from north van. We found out that 105 beer was not enough to get us home and our "coach" Sean bought some weasle piss that earned him a fine as well. When you get 24 beer for $26 bucks its not gonna be good.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way fantabulous, I was taking the 5th PK but we did not need it.

Fanta,

Nice Avatar. As BU11 said he didn't need to shoot cause both management players from Roma missed :D. Rumor has it that conductor has signed a new contract either in the "LHL" or the VMSL, is their any truth to this Fanta?

Also heard that Teamstarter is making his way back to the Northshore bringing a few players with him. Big M has signed a big deal in the Masters "LHL"(Langley Hockey League). He's the top Sniper in Division "D" and has asked if conductor would like to join him in the upcoming season.

:knvb::wa::bronco:

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Siamo, yes indeed we are trying to buy (lure) Conductior back home. Also we are shopping for a leftside defender with a booming shot even if he is no good at spotters. Do U know anyone like that.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Siamo, yes indeed we are trying to buy (lure) Conductior back home. Also we are shopping for a leftside defender with a booming shot even if he is no good at spotters. Do U know anyone like that.

Teamster,

I thought Conductor lived in Kitsilano, by the way Conductor is under new contract with a no trade clause. About your leftside defender I know one that can help you out that scored against you guys a few weeks ago :eek: . We do have a positon available up front to assist FF next year, so if you know someone let us know :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0