Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is Johnny Bluenose

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may share some traits, but not all.
1. My Best Friend's name is not Norm, nor is he fat, in fact I don't have a "BFF", in fact...I may have no friends at all ;)
2. I am not a postal worker, I know it looks like I may have a lot of time on my hands, but not that much time, seriously...
3. I don't live at my Mothers, I am a home owner...really, and if I did rent, i would have a bed and a couch, not one and the same.
4. I am not socially awkward and not inept with women, I am married, to a female. :wa:

While I may be a/THE proverbial storehouse for useless facts, information, opinions, and I enjoy Pints and often times stray off topic during conversation... I am not Cliff Claven.

Are you "The Carla?" ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm curious as to why this is considered an "Other Sport"?

me too...that reminds me...

...you know Maradona...its like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know,excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Maradona, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
...you know Maradona...its like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know,excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Maradona, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Good memory cliff..uhh.. jbn...;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cannot decide who is more "Sam"-ish...Regs or knvb. Perhaps Regs is "Coach" and knvb is "Sam"

Dude is definitely Diane Chambers, maybe not...maybe Rebecca. someone needs to help me decide here :D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am more of a Dr. Crane type, just ask Ghouse.

Geek.

I would agree with you on the Dr Crane comparison. But Sir M, there is a man of many words. I think he was the original shaw customer with the extra large vocabulary that he possesses. As for Sam Malone that could only be $$$MAN. Johnny Blue action speaks louder than words. A picture of $$$MAN with 4 stewardesses in his old 427 vette roadster. I might only fit 2 in there now but they will still be smokin hot.

$$$MAN MALONE

Maradona

Aug 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
me too...that reminds me...

A herd of Buffalo analogy, maybe the slowest buffalo is the smartest one look at these postings. Brains or brawn it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.;) My only point in who is Johnny Bluenose is that your vast knowledge of all subjects reminded me of Cliff Claven:D. Just a comparison I saw after reading all of your 350 postings in the last week.:wa:

Cheers:)

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cannot decide who is more "Sam"-ish...Regs or knvb. Perhaps Regs is "Coach" and knvb is "Sam"

Dude is definitely Diane Chambers, maybe not...maybe Rebecca. someone needs to help me decide here :D

Who's Carla?....aka Rhea Perlman? ...pretty funny how she ended up with Danny DeVito....good match. :rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A herd of Buffalo analogy, maybe the slowest buffalo is the smartest one look at these postings. Brains or brawn it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.;) My only point in who is Johnny Bluenose is that your vast knowledge of all subjects reminded me of Cliff Claven:D. Just a comparison I saw after reading all of your 350 postings in the last week.:wa:

Cheers:)

You read all of his 350 posts? Are you bed-ridden or in a correctional facility? Have you read all 1400 of mine? I will give you the entire remainder of August.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone seen JBN and Cliff Claven in the same kitchen together?

So, it is still possible.

I recall Cliff on Jeopardy answering Final Jeopardy with a similar response.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0