Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

who stole crosbys # 9 jersey

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anyone know the whereabouts or canadas #9 world junior jersey ?
some stupit cnut stole it from his bag,cnuts!this jersey has no price on it !!!!!!hope who stole this does some time :rolleyes:

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that the jersey has already been found in Montreal and charges are being pressed... along with the jersey(it's probably wrinkley).

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually some airport worker stole it & gave it to his daughter ,then the stupid wench had the nerve to wear it to school,thats something Guinness would do :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

sid

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, that was a few days ago. Crosby has it in his hands in Halifax already.

The guy who stole it is being charged with theft over $5000. A jersey certainly isn't worth $5000. How did they come up with that charge?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently his white jersey from the the same touranment was on ebay and was already fetching $20,000 before they pulled it off because they felt sorry for Crosby and i think gave it back. More than Mario Lemieux's jersey.

Crazy!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the criminal genius who stole the jersey and then let his child wear it in public is found guilty, I would be interested to see what he gets as a sentence. Even if it is worth like 20 grand or whatever on e-bay, it will be interesting to compare his sentence to that of the Member of Parliament (can anyone say Breach of Trust) who lifted a much more valuable ring and received virtually nothing as a sentence...my advice to the jersey snatcher is come up with a "stressful" event, for example taking a tumble down a mountainside whilst out on a stroll with your lover, which "drove" him to this "uncharacteristic" behavior...

and then hire a campaign manager...

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
does anyone know the whereabouts or canadas #9 world junior jersey ?
some stupit cnut stole it from his bag,cnuts!this jersey has no price on it !!!!!!hope who stole this does some time :rolleyes:

Sid, why did you ask this question if you allready knew the answer? Those fishing trips are clouding your memory.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Sid, why did you ask this question if you allready knew the answer? Those fishing trips are clouding your memory.
cause 5 minutes after I posted, I saw it on the news sheep! ;) thats that weesheep

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how bout this. Who cares where the jersey is. In 10 years nobody will even no what hockey is and for that matter Sidney Crosby. Its done. over. Im glad.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0