Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who will be the first to go??

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were all sitting around after training tonight, having a post game pop. And we thought we should start a pool to see who the first coach of the year to get the axe is going to be....Any ideas???

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you talking about Masters? Albeit when things aren't going right, people second guess a coaches calls, I haven't seen any coach get "axed" before. Certainly, if they do not stay to the end of the beer cooler, they get talked about and possibly criticized, but it is hard to find a volunteer to take on the duty . . .

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
and by asking, "who will be first", suggests you expect more than one coach to get canned? Is there a new evil force plotting to usurp power and take over coaching positions.

All I know is I have no problem whatsoever with my coach - he's awesome (I'm starting this weekend, right?)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is the mood in the BRM ranks?

Actually pretty good. When you have the ability to identify some problems you go out and try to solve them. When you can't identify the problems, then you have more problems.

The fact is that our record does not indicate our play. When a consistent team is selected, consistent play will result and speaking of results, we have been especially unlucky. The loss to West Van was ridiculous. Three cross-bars? One may have even gone in off the bounce, but no way we could tell. The feeling out process has progressed to the point where a game plan has now been established.

Coach is doing an incredible job given the situation. Training is enjoyable and the banter over beers should be recorded and sold.

BUT, we need results. That is the bottom line. Should be a good game this weekend.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad poll but I think guessing which team Coach merges with next would be better.First Firemen/ Rangers now Surrey United, maybe Firemen/ Metro Ford next kill two with one stone. Oh well if it happens more players for NDUA next year!

N

NDU Alumni

If you merge with as many teams as you can, then I guess you have no one to play and you win be default!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0