Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Who will end the GEU (Cat) undefeated streak?

Who will end the GEU undefeated streak this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As i predicted all last season, GEU would go undefeated..........at some point in the future.
Well, the time has come.

GEU has gone 6-0 so far this season and only one team has put a scare into them.
They've won all thier games by an average of 4.5 goals and have only allowed 5 goals against this season while scoring 32 of thier own.

The only team to come close so far was Delta who lost 2-1 early in the season.
Whalley thought they could do it last week.
PAU had some pressure but folded after going down a couple of goals.
Poco might give them a run if they are on their game......and pull up about 10 premier players.

They still haven't played North Delta and Chilliwack who are having middle of the pack seasons. Could they be the ones to do it before the midpoint of the season? Who knows.

Who do you think will end the streak.

And yes i'm willing to chance the jinx this thread may have just put on us.

Feel free to vote on the poll

~Yoda

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Who will end GEU's undefeated streak?

Horriable Thread.....

What a stupid questions...this team is untouchable....thats right bluebird...Like I told you at the begining of the year....your team is stacked and the trophy will soon be collecting dust at first touch.

Geu 18-0

I think this team is all around better then the premier squad but thats my only my thoughts :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluebird i'm shocked.
If i had known that was going to be your answer i'd never have started this thread.

Completely shocked.
:(

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
As i predicted all last season, GEU would go undefeated..........at some point in the future.
Well, the time has come.

GEU has gone 6-0 so far this season and only one team has put a scare into them.
They've won all thier games by an average of 4.5 goals and have only allowed 5 goals against this season while scoring 32 of thier own.

Poco might give them a run if they are on their game......and pull up about 10 premier players.

They still haven't played North Delta and Chilliwack who are having middle of the pack seasons. Could they be the ones to do it before the midpoint of the season? Who knows.

~Yoda

Yoda, you are a jackass. What a stupid thread and poll. It's CAT.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Well, the time has come.

~Yoda
to keep your trap quiet ...some coach out there should play all their premier players against you cnuts ;) big deal anyways if you were any good you would be playing up a level

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Bluebird i'm shocked.
If i had known that was going to be your answer i'd never have started this thread.

Completely shocked.
:(

did 'fatbird' give you a wack on the peepee?

you lot r completely sad. u can't win your own spot in premier so u join with the old bonesmoker 11 and play cat so u can brag about beating up on a mixture of u-21's and veterans playing in the club system. DFC maybe getting humped but at least they won their way to premier and are taking their lumps. I look forward to Dec 4......"fatbird" will be stuffed by sum1 this soccer year!! :wa:

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:

you lot r completely sad. u can't win your own spot in premier so u join with the old bonesmoker 11 and play cat so u can brag about beating up on a mixture of u-21's and veterans playing in the club system. DFC maybe getting humped but at least they won their way to premier and are taking their lumps. I look forward to Dec 4......"fatbird" will be stuffed by sum1 this soccer year!! :wa:

ballbag why bring me into this i only carry the water bottles

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fatbag errr...BAllbag or whatever you're called who are you to call anyone FAt look in the mirror lately??? you short tub O' gooooo

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Yoda, you are a jackass. What a stupid thread and poll. It's CAT.

Meow LFC2. Simmer down.
Is that all it took to get you to post in here again?

PS: thanks for quoting my whole post. It helps me follow along.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:

No he just begged me to start this thread. Said you'd enjoy it.
My first thought was to have our keeper do it..but then i thought better of it.

bigbag said:
you lot r completely sad. u can't win your own spot in premier so u join with the old bonesmoker 11 and play cat so u can brag about beating up on a mixture of u-21's and veterans playing in the club system.

You lot? I'm one of the "old bonesmokers" you dumb twat.
Would it be better if you were beaten by some veterans or U-21's?
Just so you know we kicked the crap out of the CAT league 2 years ago with veterans. Thought we'd try someting different this year.

I thought having a team of players in their 20's as a feeder team was a good idea when your premier team is full of guys looking to move on to O35's in the next year or two. Guess not.

But hey, your system seems to be having some great success this year with verterans and no youth. Good on you for thinking of the future. :rolleyes:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, this reminds me of all the Black Knights threads we used to see for a while there. Cept it was basically it was pointless post after post from all the GEU guys saying how great they were.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada said:
Wow, this reminds me of all the Black Knights threads we used to see for a while there. Cept it was basically it was pointless post after post from all the GEU guys saying how great they were.
I know, I cant believe they use to do that. How immature. People come on to this website to see insightful comments that show intellect and integrity. For a bunch of hoolagins, that is what they essentially were, to come on this website and boast about how great they were shows a complete disregard for anyones feelings, and more importantly everyones time. Takethepiss.com isn't for that kind of thing; we have to make a stand, and once and for all put a stop to this kind of behaviour!! Now, I only have one question...

Who is freakin' with me???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
not my fault she snuck on the pc when I dozed off after...............oh never mind

I can't believe i missed this post last night.
Why am i not surprised that came from you.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
I know, I cant believe they use to do that. How immature. People come on to this website to see insightful comments that show intellect and integrity. For a bunch of hoolagins, that is what they essentially were, to come on this website and boast about how great they were shows a complete disregard for anyones feelings, and more importantly everyones time. Takethepiss.com isn't for that kind of thing; we have to make a stand, and once and for all put a stop to this kind of behaviour!! Now, I only have one question...

Who is freakin' with me???

i think your right outkast its so wrong that people come on here and take the piss the way they do some thing should be done about it maybe i'll start a new web site called

Do U Mind Shall Have Interesting talk Sites only . com

or DUM SHITS ONLY for short

and see who goes on it :D

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bit of a difference between piss taking and friendly banter, and 5 guys filling each others shorts. But I guess I'll sit this one out.

Enjoy the circle jerk.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please don't forget to vote before you go.
Thanks for your participation.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the best shot to beat/tie us would come from Whalley. If they play an entire game against us like they played their second half, they would stand a chance. We also beat them bad enough in game one to think game 2 will be easy and may come unprepared. DMU is probabley the next best team but we will expect a hard game with them and thus we will be ready and will win that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0