Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's got 'Nucks Tix?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not too desperate at this point as the game is a few days away still...
I have a family member that plays pro hockey and has been called up to the Bigs with the Wild as they are battling the injury bug pretty bad. Of course we are scrambling to get our hands on some tix...He played his first career NHL game the other night against the Av's.

any of you have tix for the Wild Nucks game Frday night you are looking to sell?

PM Me if you do.

There is no gurantee he'll play of course, but I'd rather pay a fair price a few days ahead of the game than pay mercenary prices game day outside on Beatty Street...:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't tell the scalpers that you are sooo desperate, I am sure you might be able to swing a deal. Its all about the poker face, but you showed us that with this post.

hos

Good luck, try Gregs list.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Greg related to Schindler in anyway? If he doesn't have any you could ask Graig, I hear he has a list too though not quite as noble.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah I got tickets to see the Rangers and the Blackhawks this year gave my other tix away for the Oilers game tomorrow night and gave some tickets to another one of my customers earlier in the season against San Jose

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Call Sicoli - 604-689-9150 or showtime would be happy to part with Minny tix - other than that go to Canucks.com and buy from season ticketholders.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0