Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 whos the best in u21

Status
Not open for further replies.

PREET_HANS

Oct 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
no it isnt u liar, my boyfriend harvir i mean tarnvir hans, my one and only love, is the best soccer player ever, he is soo good. i want to marry him

RAMAN_MANN

Oct 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Love Anoop Mann, And My Nick Name Is D_n_ ......can You Fill In The Blanks? Hehe, My Super"mann"

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal!!! said:
I guarantee GN will make the provincals and wat team do u play for?

I guarantee any team that makes the playoffs will be shite. The best under-21 players are playing in the men's league.

OD

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
I guarantee any team that makes the playoffs will be shite. The best under-21 players are playing in the men's league.

OD

I concurr........they also have the best mittens :rolleyes:

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that the GN vs Moody game on saturday night was quite the cracker, with another Moody player going down hard to a late tackle. I heard GN almost made it 2-1 with 5 to go, but the GN forward was robbed by Moddy's goalie? wat go the players have to say about the game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal!!! said:
I heard that the GN vs Moody game on saturday night was quite the cracker, with another Moody player going down hard to a late tackle. I heard GN almost made it 2-1 with 5 to go, but the GN forward was robbed by Moddy's goalie? wat go the players have to say about the game.

I heard that it was quite possibly one of the worst games of football ever played. But again, that's just what I heard. I'm sure it's not true.

Word.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:

OD

I think One Dart is a wank for making such a statement. What do you think, guys? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0