Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 whos the best in u21

Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal!!! said:
I heard that the GN vs Moody game on saturday night was quite the cracker, with another Moody player going down hard to a late tackle. I heard GN almost made it 2-1 with 5 to go, but the GN forward was robbed by Moddy's goalie? wat go the players have to say about the game.

good game to watch, there is a always tension when these two teams meet, i only watched half the game but it was really intense and ended 1-1 at half..... as for the tackle, it was a clean tackle as there was no card issued, i think that the moody player hurt himself more after the slide tackle when he landed on the turf.

BlownByYou

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
as a player in that game i can say that it was quite simply a disgusting game... after 2 minutes into the game, the ref blew the whistle, told everybody to take their jewelry off and restarted... yes restarted the game... after that things just got ugly... the ref was unable to maintain control of the game resulting in many shoving matches and just disgusting tackling... many blatant cheap shots were taken... i.e. a kick to the face while our man was down...just a disgusting display altogether... that would be 2 games and 2 major injuries...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlownByYou said:
as a player in that game i can say that it was quite simply a disgusting game... after 2 minutes into the game, the ref blew the whistle, told everybody to take their jewelry off and restarted... yes restarted the game... after that things just got ugly... the ref was unable to maintain control of the game resulting in many shoving matches and just disgusting tackling... many blatant cheap shots were taken... i.e. a kick to the face while our man was down...just a disgusting display altogether... that would be 2 games and 2 major injuries...

So, was the refereeing disgusting too? Or just the level of play? :confused::confused:

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the refereeing was horrible, the sportsmanship was just as bad. the level of play, when the game was settled down was okay, PM controlled most of the play but could not take the lead. GN had few chances, moreso of the "kicking players on the ground" variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0