Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WNT: Canada vs USA 20130602

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rican Times said:
Hyped rematch from the London Olympics takes place today @ BMO Field.

KO is 1:30PM Pacific and is being broadcast LIVE on Sportsnet.

Let's see how Herdman has these Ladies getting prepped for the 2015 WWC...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...at least the Wombat was kept off the score sheet. Buchanan shows some potential, and was quite composed for a 17 year old. Wish more of her team mates were.

Craig Forrest losing it about Sydney Leroux: " you can have her." Should bring up the ratings a bit.:rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally don't see the massive deal with Leroux, although her celebration was a little much for the scorline. IMO she is just like any other high quality player who chose to play for a better team that gave her the best chance of winning. As a kid if you're asked by your parents to play for one of the best teams or just another team 90%of the kids choose the best its the way it is. Hargreaves, De Guzman have done it and can you blame them? I bet if someone asked any of us if we wanted to play for Spain or Germany or Holland, all of us wouldn't hesitate.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celrbration was bullshit. You have guys switching teams in pros...and if they score they do not celebrate out of respect. At the national team level it should be more so. Especially when she is in our country...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah show it's part of the game. They beat our team like nothing. See I think coach made a mistake. He new Morgan was fast and tricky. He head to mark her with two players. The other two defenders head to shift more in the middle to take away space. Anytime you play flat four back. It will kick you in the butt against fast face teams.
Our team is backing up under their attack. It gives them way more space. Our team head to stop and hold them with allot more presence on the ball. Anytime you give forward movement to an attacker he will beat you. Step in better free kick than a goal. It is just a friendly girls will learn from it.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celrbration was bullshit. You have guys switching teams in pros...and if they score they do not celebrate out of respect. At the national team level it should be more so. Especially when she is in our country...

Isn't it obvious that she does not have any respect for this country so that is why your comment does not apply in her case. That girl is spoiled and she does not know what respect even means.
What is even worse is that she is using excuse that she and her dad were racially abused in Vancouver last year. That is a tough one to swallow and I simply refuse to believe that. She is creating enemies for no reason whatsoever. A big sign of stupidity.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wo wo if she is saying that she got abused there must be bit of true to that. All I want to say she is one hell of a player.
Canadian coach could have closed her down with ease. In my opinion one horse team, you must stop the horsey and cart will stop. Single wolf misses the target five out of six. Pack always get the pray.
They lost, USA made them look very bad. Team will learn from it and move forward. Small guy is a good coach. He just needs one tough girl to stop people. A player that romes and does what it takes to stop the other team. Backing up will cost you three goals a game against fast pace side. Thirty five is the line to stop the team. Not in your own 18 yard box.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it obvious that she does not have any respect for this country so that is why your comment does not apply in her case. That girl is spoiled and she does not know what respect even means.
What is even worse is that she is using excuse that she and her dad were racially abused in Vancouver last year. That is a tough one to swallow and I simply refuse to believe that. She is creating enemies for no reason whatsoever. A big sign of stupidity.
She showed her True Colours ( Red, White and Blue ) with that kind of attitude she shows that she is a true American through and through. They can have her!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0