Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's Premier 2009/10

Welcome Wagon

Oct 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, I am pretty sure it was only 2-0 and the goals were by me and Andrea Standerwick. Maybe it was so cold our eyes were frozen shut:rolleyes:

So it was 3-0 and the goals were scored by AS, MC, and PT. I seriously cannot remember Phebe's goal, so clearly my eyes were frozen shut, as were Dennis's:eek:.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don't mind putting nets up but when there are no connecters on the posts? That net had more tape on it than some womens ankles I've seen before a game. It took 3 rolls to hold that sucker up there LOL ( My good ankle tape ,buy the way) :)

Gooner21

Aug 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don't mind putting nets up but when there are no connecters on the posts? That net had more tape on it than some womens ankles I've seen before a game. It took 3 rolls to hold that sucker up there LOL ( My good ankle tape ,buy the way) :)

I'll add your comments to my list of many things to the city! :cool:

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FB, doesn't sound like you attend many games anymore? busy guy or losing interest? :)

Busy. Busy. Busy. I'm out of town alot for work, I have my own family that needs some attention, my kids both plays soccer and other sports, and I coach a u15 girls team that takes time as well.

Bottom line is that I love being around this, and I still stay active behind the scenes as a coordinator for the womens teams year round, but the squad is in great hands and just doesn't need me around.

And let's face it, real life gets in the way of everything at some point.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas to all and to all a great Holiday season. Be safe and looking forward to the start of 2010. Best wishes everyone......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 5 Richmond F.C. 0

That is the best team I've seen this year.....and this group of players for Surrey United is definitely better than last year's team. Physical all over the field......having said that I'm quite confident we will be a lot closer to them when everyone gets used to each other and hopefully there won't be any blunders in goal.......

Surrey United full value for the win and the refereeing crew was the best we've had all year. :thumbup:

Only way is up from here. :D

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see you Cap't. Finally have some subs on the bench now and it helps to be able to go and bring in fresh legs. Well played Richmond . I'm guessing Gooner was doing some scouting as well, for our next couple of games against Burnaby. Should be hotly contested games. See you all after the bye next week....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear Langley is significantly stronger now so we will likely have a very difficult game this weekend compared to the last time we played. Hopefully we can put a good performance in and keep trying to improve for the later part of the season.

Gooner21

Aug 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure everyone looks different now....I know with injuries, univ girls in, and a couple players out of the country long term we look a lot different than we did in September! :)
Was surprised to see Langley pot 3 on NS so they must've upgraded up front.
Some teams could barely field 11 girls in the fall so surely everyone has numbers now with the college influx....

Gooner21

Aug 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on with the "new" White Rock United team, formerly Delta United? I see they forfeited their last game and now have a new name....

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does Coquitlam get 5 goals for, on a default ? Isn't it a 1-0 win? Kinda pads the plus / minus for them ( like they need it ) Just wondering.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knaacks, it is a joke.....the 5 - 0 rule. Last year when Westside protested our 4 - 4 draw, we ended up losing 5 - 0.......I remember saying a 1 - 0 win is fine for the rule 'violation'.... but 5 - 0 messed the whole group up.......the league is taking steps in the right direction but this is something they might want to change.....

BTW, Knaacks, can we change last weekend's 5 - 0 score to 1 - 0? :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on with the "new" White Rock United team, formerly Delta United? I see they forfeited their last game and now have a new name....

They are not allowed to be called Delta United anymore......long story but some internal stuff. White Rock has a Selects team so they are probably going to add a few of those players and they will have the coach, Ciaran McMahon, helping out now. That is my guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0