Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's Premier 2009/10

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes...Bravedart.

The team formerly know as Delta will now be flying under the White Rock United banner. Not sure how much effect that will have for the remainder of this season but will certainly help with building a quality program for next year.

Welcome Wagon

Oct 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does Coquitlam get 5 goals for, on a default ? Isn't it a 1-0 win? Kinda pads the plus / minus for them ( like they need it ) Just wondering.......

I somehow think the score would have been higher than 1-0 so a 1-0 default wouldn't really be fair :rolleyes:. Maybe 3-0 would be a little more legitimate.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gooner, just a heads up about our game on the 30th.......there will be NO parking at Minoru as the parking lost is closed for the Olympics.....we will all have long walks to get to the field......you can park on Gilbert or you could even park at the Richmond Center Mall and walk over.....

Gooner21

Aug 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the heads up. Olympics....it's a love/hate for me as I work downtown too and my commute is already disrupted and it's only January!

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Captain. Just got the email that says we're playing you guys on February 13 at Minoru. Is that even possible? I thought Minoru smack in the middle of the Richmond O-Zone.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Bastard....it's been changed to the Sunday night :)rolleyes:) at Hugh Boyd at 7:00. We just received that notice this afternoon. Cheers.

Gooner21

Aug 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess there's no chance of the Olympics affecting Cloverdale too so we can postpone our next 2 of 3 games against SU at their pitch? :( Ouch, tough schedule.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not likely Gooner, we are looking forward to the next few games. Heads up though, we may have to play on turf if our fields are in poor shape , so bring footwear for both. But right now we are still slated for grass. See ya Sunday......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gooner.....can't bring up players for Cup play.......and we seem to have hit some problems for numbers despite having 16 signed.......two girls have been in car accidents in the last 10 days.....We had 5 Selects players up on the weekend to give us 14. No excuses just reality at the moment.

Gooner21

Aug 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like I have the opposite problem trying to get everyone in. Had 20 dressed against Westside on Sunday and it was our first game back so everyone got in but I reckon we'll have to "shorten the bench" in our next few matches. :)
Good luck with the numbers....let me know as soon as you know for sure if the game has to be forfeited as I have girls trying to get Saturday work off. Cheers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will do, Gooner. I'll have a better idea at practice tomorrow as to who is around that weekend and see where the injuries are......

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro-Ford - 1
NS Renegades - 0

Pretty good game, very entertaining. Both teams had their chances (I think NS had two crossbars/posts), and both teams also defended well for the most part. What was really noticeable was that there was really good intensity.

You can tell Cup is coming up. The veteran players in the League are turning that switch.

Francis' goal in the first half was the difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0