Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup run a stop

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost again to Honduras. I just can not understand when you have a guy like Keven McKena and a guy like Rob Friend and you you use them as subs against a team that stands at five six in hight in most spots something is wrong with the game plan. We do not cover properly man on man in the back. Keven McKena can play in the back as a central stopper better than any guy we use now. Why is he not used in that spot? He played there as a youth all the way through. I can clearly see that we beat ourselfs in that game. Dale bring in few unknown faces and change it up. It just might work against Mexico. That do you guys think of that game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base, what are you on about now? Are you telling me that Friend would have made a difference? He's shite. What we need is Ghouse's brand of soccer. That is what is missing.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan no coment as fas ACBC comet. Thats not what it is all about. ACBC that's what is wrong.You can't grow and buy the win. Way more to it. McKenna an Friend should have been used all game, they woud have been the difarance. Honduras players most stand at five foot five and one hundred and thirty LBS. They do have good skill. We have to play them way tighter markibng and high crosses in the lost third.Two guys cris crossing in the eighteen yard and you woud see us on the winning side. It take time you have to start somewhere and things will only get better. Add one player at the time.
Payoff is what it is all about. Rest is do not show and make sure you work hard on improvment to come. Capitan who woud you put upfront and who would you use in the back as last two. ACBC we have Enough of Jimaca boys. Cheers I lioke to hear from you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan no coment as fas ACBC comet. Thats not what it is all about. ACBC that's what is wrong.You can't grow and buy the win. Way more to it. McKenna an Friend should have been used all game, they woud have been the difarance. Honduras players most stand at five foot five and one hundred and thirty LBS. They do have good skill. We have to play them way tighter markibng and high crosses in the lost third.Two guys cris crossing in the eighteen yard and you woud see us on the winning side. It take time you have to start somewhere and things will only get better. Add one player at the time.
Payoff is what it is all about. Rest is do not show and make sure you work hard on improvment to come. Capitan who woud you put upfront and who would you use in the back as last two. ACBC we have Enough of Jimaca boys. Cheers I lioke to hear from you.

I'm guessing I probably would have a comment if I knew what I was supposed to comment on? :confused:

Haley's Comet?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

i re-read this about 3x and still didn't know what was trying to be said here?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain - no comment re: ACBC. Well, actually, I do have to comment. ACBC - that is what is wrong with the system. You cannot go and buy a win, there is way more to it.

McKenna & Friend should have played the full 90, they would have been the difference. Look at Honduras! They are smaller than Cainy and weigh less than Stepchild! But they do have skill, I will give you that.

What we have to do is play them tight and hump long balls up the park high in the air (in the last third at least).

2 strikers criss-crossing in the eighteen would see us win!

It takes time but you have to start somewhere - things will get better, just add one player at a time!

Payoff is what it is all about (forget what I said about ACBC - it is all about payoff!).

Captain, who would you start up front and who would you put as our centerbacks?

ACBC? We have had enough of the Jamaica boys (?!?!?).

Cheers, I love you.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose i thought it was you fast fingers. It is tough when you have to run every five minutes.

It just does not look right to drop the game to Honduras. We should have done way better.Kids like Michael DEvico could do way better job in the midle of the park than the gus the have. That is just one of the young guys that has what it takes . Alves from Ontario is the same, he has speed and size could run on the left side, he would do a better job with Friend than half of the guys he plays with. Most of them are solo players,they drible till they lose a ball then they want somebody else to do thier dirty work. I know Dail will use younger guys now. But he still must get a win or they will send him packing.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mitchell is done, you are thick! They have remaining games to get humped and then they will tear it all down and start all over again.

It is too bad, probably was the last shot De Ro, Radzinski, Stalteri et all had to go to a Major Tourney

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the get rid of Dale it will be ten years again till they use a kid from BC. Youngsrer from Victoria Unite is better tan any guy they have fom twenty fie yard out. Thonder shot in low corners Parrick G. He is strong and quick and can play the dam game. Striker Umbertino Cucca better than half. Midfielder's Brkich and Morello.I just can not understand why they will not give a local guy a chance. Maybe they are not fit for full game but i do dem well know half a game no proble. They shoud use a new guy each game till they find the group that will work har in all areas. You are right i might be thik but if you do not try you might as well forfit all the games at that level.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a joke Branco. Half was to be in French. I do not drink. I wish them luck. They could use five new guys. Maybe Edmonton is going to be -10 then we have a chance against MEXICO. Best of luck to both.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

Thanks for translating from freebase to Ingerlish, although I think maybe that was supposed to be the lost third of the field, with the way our national teams play.:rolleyes:

Mr Base, maybe you should try drinking. It definitely can't make your writing or your logic any worse... You name players who can't get pro contracts; how on earth are they going to compete internationally?
They shoud use a new guy each game till they find the group that will work har in all areas.
Love your player evaluation methodology. How many games would you propose throwing away before your imaginary funding at the end of the rainbow runs out and the taxpayers say "enough?"

You are right i might be thik
Yes, he is right; you are thick.:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for the record once again. I pay no players. I do pay for all the teams exspences though. As so many team managers do. That being said. Money can and will buy you a winning team. Period. If Canada had more money to spend they would do better. Look at all the clubs with money. They win. Usually. So my way would work. Money talks guys. The best players and coaches follow money. That's the way the world spins.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for the record once again. I pay no players. I do pay for all the teams exspences though. As so many team managers do. That being said. Money can and will buy you a winning team. Period. If Canada had more money to spend they would do better. Look at all the clubs with money. They win. Usually. So my way would work. Money talks guys. The best players and coaches follow money. That's the way the world spins.

Honestly, you can't argue with that. Money does talk, and the CSA has always treated it's players poorly in that area.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets face it to go and to play for whitecaps for tenty thousand dollars now days is nothing. You can not support your family on that. You are better off to take forty kids and work with them you can make twice of that. That is why some of these guys do not play on a Pro teams. They all went to school, got the degrees from UBC or SFU. Why woud they waste time with Caps. But one thing for sure each one is more capable than Richard Hastings or Jim Brennan. That is why Mitchell is in trouble. He needs to lisen to his hart and things will change.We need win not nice guys.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is the best number I have ever read on here. Tenty!
That's right up there with threeve.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. What is exactly is Tenty Thousand? Is it a lot? :rolleyes:
2. Jim Brennan and Richard Hastings do not make less or even around 20,000 dollars..Hastings plays in Scotland and Brennan is the captain of an MLS team.

I think I can speak on behalf of all of TTP when I say we wish you could spell, didn't type you like had a hand amputated and typed with your stump, that you would be sober whilst posting etc...

But simply making things up as you go along is garbage, next time know your facts.

for the record...the MLS Players union has Brennan making $183,250.00 in guaranteed compensation and the very reliable Sports Interactive Football Manager Simulation had Hastings on 700 pounds a week, which roughly works out to $60,000 CDN for 43 weeks of work.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0