Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup run a stop

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh o Posh. Down by the beetch sits a tall lad. Head the skill but he was mad. He rather drik the beer that work on a speed.
Many days in the small gym learnig from the smart bald and tall.
I know you love this land. Does not matter if Dale coaches it or not. We all love it just the same. Maple leaf rules. Give Nick a call and let us know. Nick is a very loyal guy. No chjance.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bcsoccerweb dumbass said:
Rob Friend furious about 'fabricated' translations of German quotes

October 31, 2008 - By Richard Howes, Editor - The BC Soccer Web

On Monday October 10th we published a headline which read: "Rob Friend quits Canada if Mitchell stays!" with a link to the German language source website (Aktuelle Nachrichten - Bild.de). Included with the headline was a short, loose translation of the key elements of the linked German article.

A telephone call and an email from Morgan Quarry, manager of the Canadian men's national team have since been received. In the email Morgan Quarry said: "I just spoke with Rob Friend and he is furious with how BC Soccer Web 'translated' his Bild article and made up quotes. Rob is very upset because the translation in [sic] a complete fabrication."

The BC Soccer Web assumes no responsibility for the views expressed or information provided on sites for which links are provided and we invite readers who do not read German to use one or more of the online translation services (Google, Babelfish etc.) in order to draw their own conclusions about what was reported in the Bild article.

We have no desire or intention to misrepresent the facts so Rob Friend has been invited to tell us in his own words, in English, exactly what his position is with regard to the Canadian national team and coach Dale Mitchell but as of today we have not heard from Rob. When we do we will gladly publish what he has to say.

We nevertheless apologise to Rob Friend and the CSA staff for any inadvertent misrepresentation of the gist of of the Bild article in our headline link and short English reprise and look forward to receiving a statement from Rob Friend setting the record straight.
Nice job dumbass, did you use the translation service yourself? :rolleyes:

Where's my $100? :D

That being said: Winds of change are afoot... new skipper before next game...

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob is fiends with Mitchell. He just did not like comming in as a sub. Canada did well in that game and Rob has got nothing to say. He thinks that Mitchell will be pushed out soon. Maybe so but let me tell you it will get worse if they do that. Nick an Fanseca are friends. Nick likes Dale and he would never cross Dale. All Dale needs is a guy that can comb players down and make it bit more fun. Nick is not it. He is also driven guy. Fanseca is not it he is driven even more. .

that's why posters like mr base is dangerous. Making up b.s. can do more harm than good.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You ant going to see no Ramos here. New skipper. Has he got long boots. There is lots of sheep out there.Better buy some duct tape two.
It will be a shity ride till it gets better. Forget new skippers Dale is it. Go Canada Go. If coak head Maradona can get a job there is hope for all. Even thoe he was the best attacker in his time.You never know I heard that he has gone dam straight. Argentina might do well. Posh even you might get a job. Tony is looking for a tall water boy.
Give him a call you might find out the inner plan.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop being a child. Just the same it is getting to you.
It does not matter what you call me.It only tells me that you are a very insecure childish guy. Perhaps more than monas boy.You sound a bit like a guy that would sit in the closet an pull the pull. Maybe you are looking for a job. We wish Dale all the best. Dale oce did a bad thing and it gave him many grey hair. But nothing will give him more grey hair than you if he reads your posts. You must be a saws all type of guy. With tiny tools to put the guy down that is trying very hard to lead his country to bigger and better things. Go Canada Go. Maple leaf rules.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty here you go again. Did not you sister spend bit of time over at Mr tubs. You realy do not know me. I am a lover not a ass frack.
And on top of it this is not a foram for that type of talk in the first place. How many did you beat up. After the game was done. You just want everybody to know you well.
Good we could use few like you on our National team.Go Canada go. Maple leaf rocks.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty and Mr. Base...you guys should get a room and discuss these things in private????????????????????????

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0