Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Writing" that is too difficult to decipher in the Inglishe Langwidge Thread"

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, SSweeper.......

Actually, I was still drunk during that post, and unfortunately the hangover is kicking in right about now, just in time to go teach.....:(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think u where dipping into your secret stash when u read the vmsl site but that doesn't really surprise me at all and me writing like a drunk boxer maybe true because im out of my secret stash and a certain "shriner" hasn't come by to replace the baggy

Great stuff, Bender. That run-on would make KNVB proud.

The Drunk Boxer

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Whirlwind
Hello wankers whirlwind here back from my hiatus Double in tells me there is a big match on the 16th I shall be there to do a little thrashing O ya any one have a calculator Whos the ****in prince of manchester There is only one true Manc is these parts Not a bad name all the same O ya onedart still throwing bricks O ya to all you England fans out there nice to see a thrashing of those dirty turks o Sorry is that not nice aww Bullocks
The largest run on in DCS history? Perhaps.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beat me to it .........

How many possible infringements of the English language is there in that fcuking conglomeration ??

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga had some dandies (add that one to the TTP Gay Word Dictionary) before he sorted himself out...but none like that!

Magic! Very Sid-esque!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is Vijay apologizing but we have heard nothing from the Reporter Ferguson who decided to quote only what he felt like to distort what VS said?
Run on, brother, run on.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not yet meeting expectations.

Yes, There music is phenomenal
No, there music is crap
Yes, i can forgive the music to check out the ladies in audience
Once, I can overlook. Twice . . . :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure you see enough of that on your practicum Keeper. Perhaps you should come out to Holly on Thursday and give BA a mini lesson.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
) KNVB you cant be shocked by cainy's comments. you have been coming on here for 2 years slagging the valley but the thing is we all know who you are and have seen you play. you are a dedcent player but you definatley have not earned the right to talk shite about us or the valley. you chose to remain with slurrey, get playing time when you can and be a good club guy and thats great but how does that make you any better than us? we have all known each other for too long , before you post again mabey ask yourself "would I say this to thier faces". Not a bad bit of advise!

In order....

can' t
C ainy's
Y ou
Y ou
decent
defini tely
Y ou
cho ose
that' s
W e
maybe
W ould
their
advic e

We'll leave the run-ons alone. A handy post though. This thread has been quiet over the last few weeks. Cheers.

Almost forgot....a comma after KNVB and a question mark after faces......

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
summer vacation hey?

My eyes hurt from reading the above quote...

Captain, are you running the TTP Summer School program this year?
:confused:

+SC
Where can these jokers sign up?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where it belongs

You know who else didn't give you your moneys worth.

The institution that certified you to be a teacher. They obviously left out a grammar lesson or two.

Now try again to explain how anything can be "somewhat" unique.
Thick bugger, aren't you?

The way the first Charlie's Angel was somewhat unique was that some aspects and directing techniques were unique while others were not. As a result, the movie in its entirety was not completely unique. On the other hand, it wasn't a complete copy of other Hollywood action flicks either.

If you're trying to take issue with "somewhat unique", I hope, for your sake, that you're staying away from the I-tie threads.

Meanwhile, I suggest you return to whatever institution you bought your way through and have them proof-read your last post. While I assume your first sentence was meant to be a statement you can go back and review "Chapter 1: Shitty Use of a Sentence Fragment".

Here endth the lesson.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it when piss-takes make it into the Inglish langwidge thread except mabey when they are post by HOS.

Can somoeone take a dig at that prick Capt. please.

HOS

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm very sorry, but I was trying to answer your first question:
How could it be "somewhat" unique?
Now, run along and fcuk off before your latest attempts at piss-taking become any less funny.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take the key out of your back.

I'm very sorry, but I was trying to answer your first question

Tried and failed.

Why are you getting so angry? Can't you see the irony?

Since you can't figure it out, I'll tell you.

Nothing can be somewhat unique.
Nothing can be very unique.
Nothing can be partially unique.
Nothing can be totally unique.

Something is either unique or it is not.

There are no degrees of uniqueness.

Someone should write a review of your come-back attempts.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0