Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie WWC: Canada vs England 20150627

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone recall a keeper leaving a World Cup quarter final because he got poked in the eye...ever?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone recall a keeper leaving a World Cup quarter final because he got poked in the eye...ever?
No, but...looked bad. My daughter got me real good once, and I was nearly blind for a day, because it was too painful to keep the eye open. Who knows how bad it was...I think if if were me I'd try to carry on, see if the adrenaline would kick in, but...

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
For England the change of keeper was not a bad thing as she has not been good during this tournament...hopefully she does not get back in the team.

Canada were poor again, Sesselmann, Wilkinson, Tancredi were really poor, I would think Herdman might be on his way out after sticking with the old guard instead of giving the youngsters a chance...thought Sesselmann should have been subbed at the 20 min mark but Herdman didn't have the balls to make the change.

Scott i thought was Canada's best player tonight but Herdman subbed her for Kyle which was strange as Canada were losing and needed a striker rather than another defensive midfielder.

All in all England deserved the win!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0