Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your Best 2004 Xmas Gift

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only person here that has access to user passwords is me and that is only for premium members.

The fact that the post came from your normal IP address makes this a non-issue as far as 'investigation' into the matter is concerned.

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ho,ho, ho

Jesus, am I the only one who see's this shite or am I the only one ass hole enough to say it?

lita said:
Best gift a pair of shoes. I know that sounds lame, but imagine two teenage boys remembering you liked them two months ago in the store and even getting the size right, not to mention they spent their whole cheque on them.
lita said:
What was the matter Lita, your boys not make enough dosh to flip for your sex bed? I and the rest of TTP knew full well what was top of your Christmas list you would think your wonderful boys would too. One would also think, well I do anyways, something of this 'magnitude' would stick out in their minds a little more than a pair of shoes would, especially if they've seen the web site, nightly, like I have... I'd bet, though not very much I am a bit skint, them and their mates would love to come over to watch good old mom break er in. Well their mates for sure. Ah Christmas fun eh? Family and friends... Isn't this the season to have roasted nuts on your chest? I do get confused, is that right? How would that go with one of those? I'm sure there are a number of possibilities.

The gift that can keep on giving...over and over and over agian.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. Before you boil the rabbit, I was only kidding. Some call it taking the piss others call it being a cnut.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PPS. Dap, it was me at Dudes. His missus is a wonderful speeller. Whats that? Oh. Speller.

See.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for posting that link, KNVB. I needed a quick snap before heading to Whistler this morning.

Chest nuts and boiling rabbits...post of the month material.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ho,ho, ho

knvb said:
Jesus, am I the only one who see's this shite or am I the only one ass hole enough to say it?

What was the matter Lita, your boys not make enough dosh to flip for your sex bed? I and the rest of TTP knew full well what was top of your Christmas list you would think your wonderful boys would too. One would also think, well I do anyways, something of this 'magnitude' would stick out in their minds a little more than a pair of shoes would, especially if they've seen the web site, nightly, like I have... I'd bet, though not very much I am a bit skint, them and their mates would love to come over to watch good old mom break er in. Well their mates for sure. Ah Christmas fun eh? Family and friends... Isn't this the season to have roasted nuts on your chest? I do get confused, is that right? How would that go with one of those? I'm sure there are a number of possibilities.

The gift that can keep on giving...over and over and over agian.

Sorry I confused you with the contridictory posts, but then again that seems easy with you. To answer a very simple question: Who I am with my lover is certainly different than who I am with my children. You have children I figured you would have picked up on that, maybe Santa should have left the chair for your misses. ;)

lita
ps. no rabbits boiling, actual just wishes for a happy new year.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ho,ho, ho

lita said:
maybe Santa should have left the chair for your misses

If he can't find the spot without the bed what makes you think he'll find it with the bed.

Long lost Sedin said:
One would also think, well I do anyways, something of this 'magnitude' would stick out in their minds a little more than a pair of shoes would

I figured they were waiting for the boxing day sales. Then they could get the 22 inch King Kong dildo and an extra gimp suit along with the sex bed for the same price. I know Dude did this last year and seemed pretty happy. He still wears that fcuking gimp suit when mountain biking. It's pretty hard to take him seriously when he turns to you and says, "Spud, watch me huck this ten foot monster". What do you say to that? Usually I just reply, "whatever freak".

Beaker, how much of that touching tribute did you actually write? The only part that sounds like you is the 'I'm over the moon' bit. Tell the truth, you got a ghost writer for Christmas, didn't you?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think KNVB got a lump of coal for Christmas or something - angry KNVB posting over the holidays!

:D

Oh, best xmas gift this year? shoes.

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0