Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youtube finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aw-nt0eTb2w[/video]

hmmm, makes me think of that guy who was hitch hiking in Australia. Unusually he had 3 eyes, no arms and one leg. Finally, a guy pulls over and says with his thick Aussie accent, "Aye Aye Aye. You look harmless, hop in"

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real Madrid have posted this video of the divings of Barcelona and wow. Best team in the world for sure, but could really due without the theatrics. The diving really needs to stop this is ridiculous. [video]http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330054873516/noticia/GaleriadeVideos/1330054873516.htm[/video]

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

WTF was he thinking wearing that shite to a Bruins game??? I mean seriously...He deserved every syllable of hate and vitriol directed at him! Rule #1 NEVER wear opposing team colors/jerseys/shirts/hats etc at their arena (See LA Dodgers v San Francisco Giants, European football hooligans etc). Rule #2 wash your hands after you use the bathroom ya dirty Habs fan lol!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF was he thinking wearing that shite to a Bruins game??? I mean seriously...He deserved every syllable of hate and vitriol directed at him! Rule #1 NEVER wear opposing team colors/jerseys/shirts/hats etc at their arena (See LA Dodgers v San Francisco Giants, European football hooligans etc). Rule #2 wash your hands after you use the bathroom ya dirty Habs fan lol!

I went to 2 away games this year (Canucks in Chicago, 49er's in Green Bay) and wore my jersey. Chicago was worse, but everyone was pretty good about it, may have helped that we won 3-0. Green Bay was hands down the nicest city I've ever been too, didn't matter what jersey you were wearing they were super helpful. So I kindly disagree. Although I did get into a brawl one year at a Seahawks game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real Madrid have posted this video of the divings of Barcelona and wow. Best team in the world for sure, but could really due without the theatrics. The diving really needs to stop this is ridiculous. [video]http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330054873516/noticia/GaleriadeVideos/1330054873516.htm[/video]

they do it every game, doesn't matter how good they are i will never respect them, never have and never will.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
[/QUOTE]

there's no doubt they're the best team in the world but it seems everytime they're in trouble the refs help them out, chelsea 2009 shoulda had 4 penaltys, inter 2010 survived a miracle playing with 10 men for almost 70 mins from busquetes diving, and arsenal 2011 having rvp sent off so cheaply. I'm sure there is more but these are the only ones i read from mourinho's rant, and he is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since I can't remember if anyone has posted any Epic Meal Time and I'm too lazy to go look...

This is dedicated to you Dude, Utah, and Frank. You Lords of Langley are straight up rookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0