Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CSA 2012 Youth Nationals

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to all the teams who participated and in particular the gold medal winners! Just out of curiosity, how does the results this year compare to the last five or six years in terms of BC teams? I'm being VERY serious by the way. Have we had more success in the past lot of years or has it been fairly stable?

The 2013 National Allstar championship results are in. Our U15 boys placed 2nd. Our U16 Boys finished 4th. Our U15 girls finished 5th and our U16 girls finished 4th. Pretty disappointing, but consistent with poor results at national all-star cups the last 5 years.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 2013 National Allstar championship results are in. Our U15 boys placed 2nd. Our U16 Boys finished 4th. Our U15 girls finished 5th and our U16 girls finished 4th. Pretty disappointing, but consistent with poor results at national all-star cups the last 5 years.

Wasnt the hpl supposed to be the solution to these consistent poor results..

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
While the overall results are poor, its good to see the U15 boys do better than our girls teams. Our boys teams have done worse than our girls tems in previous years.
As in the past, our U16 boys got a bad result. One very important person on the current BCSA Board (not me since I'm not important nor on the Board) analysed the results for the last 6 years and found that the U16 boys always do worse than the younger boys teams.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
While the overall results are poor, its good to see the U15 boys do better than our girls teams. Our boys teams have done worse than our girls tems in previous years.
As in the past, our U16 boys got a bad result. One very important person on the current BCSA Board (not me since I'm not important nor on the Board) analysed the results for the last 6 years and found that the U16 boys always do worse than the younger boys teams.
Who coaches the U16 teams then?
That should be an interesting stat.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of interesting stats but things still aren't happening.......except many many people making more from the game than ever before.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0