Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure what happened was North Delta FC cried to the league and they listened. Their games are all mainly in ND and on Friday nights.

So if you don't like yor schedule cry in an email and they might listen, but remember you have to sound like a real whiney bitch.

Isn't that how you got to stay in D2?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am guessing ND brought it up to the league as they appear not to be a great travelling team........lets look at last years results and the year before. Even bull complained last year of his teams inability to show for away games. In my books, the complaint worked and was worth it.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7:30PM in Mission on a Friday night is ridiculous. I'm off work @ 6:00pm and need to get from Hastings and Willingdon to Mission by kickoff. That'll be a close one.

Sounds like we work close to each other....I'll PM you one day and go for lunch.
Prefereably after a Ranger win.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wish we could go back and play sundays, just like the old days. playing hungover is much better than the stress of getting of work in time to make it to a game on the other side of the lower mainland.

UnderYourSkin

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've done it every year so why change now? Case of beer on our game? I'm hoping to improve on my 4-4-9 betting record from last year.

Sentinel will most definately play for a case of beer.. We've gained a few very good players and are no longer a kick and run team which you saw last year. Expect some competition.

spoonfinger

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats most dissapointing, but with the amount of new teams moving up and into Div 1, most of these teams will compete with each other... enough that they will brag about how well they did in div 1 for the first year in the spring.

Watching Sentinel play in the cup, they should fair alright, however depending on what they did in the summer, they'll have a steep learning curve once they hit rangers/dwedney/poco. As for Stolo and Coyotes, they are going to have a long season unless they picked up significant help. Earning the only tie against the gunners in the game right after a very long break isn't something to judge yourselves on. That was easily one of the worst games we played that season, not because you made us look bad, but because we let you keep up with us.

Staying mentally tough and consistant is something that a good team has under their belt. Maybe it doesn't say much for the other team about the tie but does say something about the gunners. something to work on maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts