Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beats me, we have D2 promotee's (well, I guess team that applied and were gifted a spot) Stolo Utd, I'm assuming they are going to be the same team. I'm hoping the new squad will have played enough together to have good chemistry going early on this season.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
;)
Beats me, we have D2 promotee's (well, I guess team that applied and were gifted a spot) Stolo Utd, I'm assuming they are going to be the same team. I'm hoping the new squad will have played enough together to have good chemistry going early on this season.

Well they like to chuck some knuckles if your into that....Wear that CHristmas shirt of yours ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is some news IS....Missionblues10 signs with Geu Inter:eek:....Welcome DH:D

lol hadn't told anyone on mission yet but guessing graham will see this and he lives with 2 of the guys so guess people will find out sooner or later anyways......

and i don't care if i don't get #10 ive played without my favourite number before :)

and franchise about time you go to a practice i'm at lol, be there 2moro?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol hadn't told anyone on mission yet but guessing graham will see this and he lives with 2 of the guys so guess people will find out sooner or later anyways......

and i don't care if i don't get #10 ive played without my favourite number before :)

and franchise about time you go to a practice i'm at lol, be there 2moro?

Yep...see you tommorow!

PS #17 is taken :D

Itch

Sep 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was "Sentinel" a few minutes ago. nuff said.

F that Im not from sentinel. Im from Port Co...I wish i was with Sentinel. Ive been a member of port Co for 3 years now and I must say this Sentinel team scares the hell out of me!

FML

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know where Poco Revolution FC came from? Just a team that renamed from last year or are they new as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0