Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he is RF! too bad he isnt there for the game against Celtic, he's at the Nucks/Habs game. Good result for the Div 1 boys on Saturday. did you guys play both you and Rob J in the pipes? Combined that gave you one knee between the two of you and two eyes, played the ever tough 2/3/4/2???????

Picard, how come you are never playing against the top teams??? It seems you always come up with a injury when your team plays Poco, peach arch etc?? I hope you get healthy soon

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to throw in my two cents here.

As important and big as Dude was in my first Pak Cup win, he took it to a different level last night. The kid literally threw the team on his back, scored twice including the winner on a dead ball beauty in injury time and took his team to a very improbable semi final date.

Proud moment for the Langley Club last night, and was happy to see some of the youth in the club watching this display, as it is inspiring to the kids, and keeps the rest of us plugging along.

I know this is TTP, but I also believe this is a great forum to celebrate those that have given so much back to the game in such a selfless manner.

That doesn't sound like the game I was playing in. We were down 3-1 early in 2nd half and there weren't any injury time goals?

Good showing by Langley B, played smart, hard soccer and ran well. Good luck in the semi's.

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Key words here Semantic. ;)
Good game Saturday man.

Now we get to enjoy being bent over by my 'mates' at North Delta...

Was a good game Sat, your boys played well. I'm heading for x-rays tonight after that little ass-over-teakettle flip. Hoping I didn't end up with a break.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those who don't know yet, here's the redraw for Semifinals in 2 weeks.

Masters Cup
Masters Cup 1

North Delta SC Rangers - MP​
-​
Langley Utd Alumni B - M1​
Willoughby TURF WEST​
Sat Noon
blank.gif

Masters Cup
Masters Cup 2

Surrey FC Temple Utd - MP​
-​
Poco Castilians FC - MP​
Willoughby TURF WEST​
Sat 2pm
blank.gif

These will be followed by Pakenham Cup Semi's.

Could be a long day at Willoughby. Glad it's a short cab ride home from there now. :)

Good luck to all.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picard, how come you are never playing against the top teams??? It seems you always come up with a injury when your team plays Poco, peach arch etc?? I hope you get healthy soon
I only missed one game against Poco played Peace Arch both games and missed Dragons once when we actually won one. Not sure who else I didnt get pelted by????? Please enlighten there 13

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
7 outta 8, Not too shabby !!!

QF Predictions - Winners : PCFC -- LUA " B " -- ND Rangers -- Temple

4 for 4 Lads not too shabby ! In the QF, I must say. On too the semi's we go !!

Bodog, errrrr Stasher says : NDU and PCFC Final

Cheers

Stasher the masher, rasher, basher, ....

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper 13

YOOO ' BTP ' \ Just because your using your boyfriends e-mail address, don't be playing tough guy out here !!!!! See you at Poncho's and Lefty's later !!! Remember Drinks on SID's tab. Boo-yakaha-sha !!

Stash

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, no rest for the Rangers then. RF, maybe you should show up To Friday nights game and buy a round.....or 4. :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He'd already mentioned sending a fleet of Limos loaded with Crown Royal and Carmen Fox Girls...

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Alumni-B got a little help from the Schedule...
NDSC Rangers play next Friday 8:15 then Saturday 12noon.
You have to love the league for doing things like this... And they wonder why everyone thinks we are the second best league in the lower mainland... RF send some Sailor Jerry's as well, and make sure you use Dude's member card when ordering the girls. Membership has it's perks!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Alumni-B got a little help from the Schedule...
NDSC Rangers play next Friday 8:15 then Saturday 12noon.

Excellent Smithers...;)

Seriously?
That can't be right?
Certainly that must be a provisional booking before NDU won their cup game?
That's not fair at all as much as we need that help...:p

Regardless I've put in a call into Halvy telling him hookers and blow are on their way Friday!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we're trying to get a game in on Sunday too so we can make it a tournament weekend for us Rangers. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0