Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper 13

YOOO ' BTP ' \ Just because your using your boyfriends e-mail address, don't be playing tough guy out here !!!!! See you at Poncho's and Lefty's later !!! Remember Drinks on SID's tab. Boo-yakaha-sha !!

Stash
biatch13 !drinks at pitt meadows piggy farm on me

Skid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We just refused btp offer to come play for us!maybe u should ,oh no wait...over 4o div 4 co-Ed for special
Ed's is starting soon for you !!have fun hun!!

Piggy

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's on the menu next weekend? Dude? RF?

Can't imagine you'll watch the second game on an empty stomach.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
We just refused btp offer to come play for us!maybe u should ,oh no wait...over 4o div 4 co-Ed for special
Ed's is starting soon for you !!have fun hun!!

Piggy

Who is over 40?? Oh you were talking about your waist line sorry skid my bad

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's on the menu next weekend? Dude? RF?

Can't imagine you'll watch the second game on an empty stomach.

The e-mails haven't started flying about that quite yet, but I expect we'll break out the Bar-B-Q and deep fryer for this. We have to check w/ Chef Picard, first, to see if he's available for the day. Chef: we'll donate all the food so that you're not in a lurch this time. I'm a big fan of the deep fried tenderloin, but others also have their preferences. The deep fried bone-in-ribeye was nice, but that takes a while. Decisions, decisions.

Looking forward to playing Bullocks and the boys, and honestly, the right thing for the league would be to postpone their Friday match. I guess we'll see what happens.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The e-mails haven't started flying about that quite yet, but I expect we'll break out the Bar-B-Q and deep fryer for this. We have to check w/ Chef Picard, first, to see if he's available for the day. Chef: we'll donate all the food so that you're not in a lurch this time. I'm a big fan of the deep fried tenderloin, but others also have their preferences. The deep fried bone-in-ribeye was nice, but that takes a while. Decisions, decisions.

Looking forward to playing Bullocks and the boys, and honestly, the right thing for the league would be to postpone their Friday match. I guess we'll see what happens.

Fak of course I'm there cheering our boys on! I do take requests and permitted the tent is there I could have that fryer nice and toasty for a variety of fried Meats! You bring em I'll fry em!!! Go on Boys Go on!!!! RF are you opposed to a little after game mid afternoon feast????????

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet...so excited now! Too bad we have to play a game! Can I throw a pulled pork sandi at JTL when he's playing? He'll probably swallow it mid stride, take a touch, and go top shelf while simultaneously adjusting Bored (for what, only Robin knows). JTL is that talented, and that's why he's the Golden Boot.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The facts don't lie... I hope you don't come down with a cold or flu

The facts do if you go by your book. 2 games missed all year, 1 Poco which was the obvious reason for our loss..... NOT, 1 versus Dragons that we won obvious the reason why we won. It must be dark up there?????? Up your arse where your head is hiding. I'll let Sid finish you off as I have a menu to plan.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The facts do if you go by your book. 2 games missed all year, 1 Poco which was the obvious reason for our loss..... NOT, 1 versus Dragons that we won obvious the reason why we won. It must be dark up there?????? Up your arse where your head is hiding. I'll let Sid finish you off as I have a menu to plan.
Couldnt be bothered
Funny shite up there I'm hearing
Biatch 13?how was it making the human centapide ?

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the Cheif is a little testy!!! I guess when your second team's keepers out preform you all you can do is cook. ANd we all know sid will be at the park for some food!! That pig lover never passes on a feast!!! I guess they do not believe in diets on the north side of the ditch!!

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the Cheif is a little testy!!! I guess when your second team's keepers out preform you all you can do is cook. ANd we all know sid will be at the park for some food!! That pig lover never passes on a feast!!! I guess they do not believe in diets on the north side of the ditch!!
Wow I guess there is no such thing as spell check anymore, 13 you sound like a dog with peanut butter in your mouth its actually painful to try and read through any one of your posts. RF certainly isnt playing keeps for our "second team" and if I'm out PERFORMED (help you out there Spelling Bee Champ. Then thats all good, Signed The CHEF or Cheif if your special. Run along FIDO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0