Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 4 Port Moody 2

Coastal deservedly takes 3 points on the night... We need to start finishing our chances when they come. They get the first goal as our goalie gifted them with a nice pass to there forward who then took a harmless shot that went right through the keepers hands... kind of two gifts in one..we tie it up off a corner..1-1 at half. We come out in the second playing a little better but we gift them two more chance that the finished nicely, something we have trouble doing. Game was pretty much over after that. Big props to our keeper for playing while having the flu. I think he had ten layers on underneath his jersey.. The main issue for me and some others on the night was the man in the middle.. I'm not blaming him for the loss but when two teams are battling in what was a big game for both teams and he refs like it's a Sunday beer league game. He makes some bad calls and misses some obvious calls and he just laughs about it like it's no big deal. The ref is a decent guy but if your not going to take it seriously don't bother coming out to just collect our money and have a laugh.. Here just two examples of many that he just laughed off... we put in a cross there player bumps it like a volleyball player right in front of him everyone screaming hand ball they clear it out and as he's running up the pitch saying no no with a laugh.. The second one.... There player is in on a breakaway and as he attempted to shoot he stubs his toe falls down not hurt at all except his pride (sorry Mate) as we are breaking out up the pitch he blows the whitsle to see if he's ok.. he checks the player while just having laugh like it's no big deal.. I know that you know most of the guys on the pitch but I think when your the man in the middle you should be taking the job more seriously.. On to Friday night with the first cup game.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree I went and watched that game and your guy yelling I'm gonna put my d - - k in your mouth like 5 times should have been cautioned for sure also your guy who ran the keeper twice. Anyways thought it was a decent game with some nice football at points. Coastal D was pretty tight thought u guys had a lot of shots from distance but only maybe 1 inside the 18. Decent game though. Port moody outside back on left plays an unreal ball in. He put in multiple balls all game all looked dangerous. Well done to your keeps for getting through it. Game got a bit chippy and had a few little bust ups but was good to see both teams got over it and went back to playing.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree I went and watched that game and your guy yelling I'm gonna put my d - - k in your mouth like 5 times should have been cautioned for sure also your guy who ran the keeper twice. Anyways thought it was a decent game with some nice football at points. Coastal D was pretty tight thought u guys had a lot of shots from distance but only maybe 1 inside the 18. Decent game though. Port moody outside back on left plays an unreal ball in. He put in multiple balls all game all looked dangerous. Well done to your keeps for getting through it. Game got a bit chippy and had a few little bust ups but was good to see both teams got over it and went back to playing.
I'm sure JC had nightmares last night about that one!!

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was at my in laws last night in Poco so went over to watch the POMO Rangers vs SFC Temple game and was quite surprised to see Thomas Mills(who by the way has no affiliation to that team) standing on their sideline with the sub they had. Very interesting since he has no affiliation to them. I wonder if he goes to other teams in the Fraser Valley's games and stands on their sideline with the subs as well.

2-0 SFC Temple according to the site.....I only ended up watching the first 30 mins of the game and it should've been 5-0 SFC Temple. To be fair, Pomo was missing some key guys as far as I could see

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was at my in laws last night in Poco so went over to watch the POMO Rangers vs SFC Temple game and was quite surprised to see Thomas Mills(who by the way has no affiliation to that team) standing on their sideline with the sub they had.
2-0 SFC Temple according to the site.....I only ended up watching the first 30 mins of the game and it should've been 5-0 SFC Temple.

Interim head coach and also to see if he missed any all star selections.

Last edited:

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was not at the game last night but was glad to hear the lads toughed it out.. We were missing loads of guys last night due to spring break holidays... Our focus on the league has deminshed of late as we have known for awhile its between Temple and North Delta... Big game for us Friday night against Coastal which is always a battle. Luckily we will have some guys back for that one.. As for Mills being on the bench, Well I give up Stringer. He is affiliated with us in every way possible so I hope this well help you with your obsession with the way things are run in Port Moody and you can move on already!!! And thank you Mills for making us Allstars because we all suck and wouldn't have a sniff of making it without your support and loyalty to all Port Moody players. On to Friday!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, at least the part about not having any subs ever was true!!! Wasn't it?

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went out with a couple mates to watch the Masters Cup semifinal between ND and SFC and holy was I ever shocked. How does Kyle Williams still get games to ref?

He abandoned the game at 2-2 after giving 2 red cards to SFC. According to him, he didn't like how the fans were yelling. I talked to both teams aftewards and players were actually appalled at what was happening. That guy should never be allowed to ref again.

I'm not even trying to banter or troll, I'm a Caucasian guy with a Caucasian background but I actually think he might be racist. It was that atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0