Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08/09 TTP Four & Out Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides, I lost all interest in this pool after HOS won a week after oversleeping while camping with Dan Penner...and making no picks. Although, no one at the camp site actually saw them in the same tent at the same time. Odd.

Just because I can make better picks in my sleep, doesn't mean we, I mean I don't love ya reedie. Yes, I am top of the table, and there is a reason for that, good picks every week, sleeping or not.

HOS and I send our best.

He hates it when I log on with his name.

Miss ya

Dan Penner

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Fish

Looking forward to the Dolphins going over 500. for the first time in a long time. Who said a big Tuna (parcells) and a Dolphin cant get along....Go fish...:knvb:

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure you could call that particluar example you reference being a "keeper". Hungover YES. Keeper...not so much. What's worse, if I recall, was that the entanglement occurred during the pre-game!

Next time i'm in the big city, come out for a pint with Regs. I'll dust off my winnings.

Better yet, I'll forget my wallet and you can buy.

Bloody Dutchmen!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody hell.

Finally get a good week and still can't make up any ground :(

BJB needs a Cleveland win to take the huge spoils tonight, otherwise it will be a 4 way tie (I think all 4 have the exact same point total!)

The progressive will be claimed...

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that it matters but why did my Bengals pick get turfed and everyone else's Eagle pick turn out to be a winner...it was a tie, which btw should have been a Cincy victory if the kicker hadn't shanked his OT field goal. :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems a bit outta whack - I've just changed your pick to Philly and your totals are now correct.

Sorry about that, I'm at the mercy of the software/service.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody hell.

Finally get a good week and still can't make up any ground :(

BJB needs a Cleveland win to take the huge spoils tonight, otherwise it will be a 4 way tie (I think all 4 have the exact same point total!)

The progressive will be claimed...

Wow!!!

It's all up to Brady Quinn Tonight!!! Do it for ND Brady!!! :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cha Ching!!! :bronco::knvb::wa:

Thank you Mr. Dawson..... Please tell me he is not a USC grad..... Then i don't care...... :D

Regs will you be shipping the hoody and cheque together?? :D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but again, the no picks are well in the running. Go offense! I don't want to lose yet another on on points :(

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the MNF tie breaker the closest score without going over, or just the closest score? I believe there is 3 of us that are tied with 3 losses and all of us picked Tampa to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0