Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$2 Million Admiral Soccer Clothing Liquidation

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you think there is a reason you can get $200 Admiral boots for $20?

Maybe because they are SHITE? :rolleyes:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you think there is a reason you can get $200 Admiral boots for $20?

Maybe because they are SHITE? :rolleyes:

what are u saying? should i have posted this exclusively for the fraser valley league only?

just trying to help the ghetto ass bitches out there.. ya dig?:eek:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Able auctions "sales" and "liquidations" have this stuff because someone couldn't sell it. These companies buy stock and assets of companies going under to help them pay their creditors and they buy for pennies on the buck, then they blow it out at cheap ass prices after they can't sell any of it in a public auction. :)

I laugh when I hear about this sale on the TEAM1040 when they mention $200 boots at retail for $20 a pair..

How many teammates and players on other teams do you see wearing Admiral Boots?

Not many, if any...

Just because someone is offering you something at "10% of retail" doesn't mean it is worth even that.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't even know Adniral made boots. we had some jersey's a few years ago made by Admiral and the quality wasn't that bad at all.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Able auctions "sales" and "liquidations" have this stuff because someone couldn't sell it. These companies buy stock and assets of companies going under to help them pay their creditors and they buy for pennies on the buck, then they blow it out at cheap ass prices after they can't sell any of it in a public auction. :)

I laugh when I hear about this sale on the TEAM1040 when they mention $200 boots at retail for $20 a pair..

How many teammates and players on other teams do you see wearing Admiral Boots?

Not many, if any...

Just because someone is offering you something at "10% of retail" doesn't mean it is worth even that.

so your gonna judge me because of my $3.00 pair of admiral soccer socks:rolleyes:

is your purse made by prada?

if i remember correctly was there not a team just fined for non-matching kits?

there are clubs out there struggling for dollars..

there are clubs with only 1 set of kits

this perfect for clubs starting up....

it might not be for everyone but im sure a few will take advantage of it

but i do respect your opinions jonnybrownose...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This IS perfect for teams wanting to start up, if they have a team of guys that shop at Big and Tall, prefer flourescent colurs, etc.

I had the unfortunate opportunity to peruse one of these once, what i saw was hot pink, ugly green, nasty colours, and everything was size XXXL, XXXL, and XS.

They are blowing out stagnant inventory or sharking a bankruptcy, that is what able auctions does. Someone at a store either didn't know how to run his business or had am employee that bought too much shite that didn't sell.

You are not (most likely) going to get good stuff, and if it is there, it won't be going for bottom dollar as equipment managers of youth clubs etc will be there with a bigger budget than you, the lowly senior soccer manager that is new with a shoestring budget.

~Standing to be corrected.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was some pretty smart marketing by Admiral at this year's WPFGames. They offered up (and delivered) full sets of kit (tops, shorts, and socks) with about 6-8 colour combinations, which were pretty standard. ie our men's teams bought white tops trimmed in black and red, black shorts trimmed in white and shite socks as change strip. They came logo'd s I f. in d) e women's team bought sky blue tops trimmed in black, black shorts trimmed in white and shite socks as their main kit. They came logo'd, and numbered for about $20 per set all in. They were not bad, the socks wouldn't last a whole season, but eveything else would. I would wholheartedly recommend that to teams struggling for $ etc, if the deals were anywhere similar to that.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suggest all the teams haveing problems getting kits to match drop down at 11am and grab some stuff. Even if it only lasts a season your getting your moneys worth.
No matter what brand cheep team sox are always good to have.
Im going to go and grab practice balls and sox for sure.
Hope I run into a bunch of you there.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear there's lots of money there down in Africa, and even I can get a piece of it if I just collect it and then send it back, I just have to send them a few grand first, so they know I exist ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$10 soccer balls can't be that bad if your one of those teams that cant get guys to fetch their own errant shots into the bushes.
I'd rather pay $10 for a ball that will be lost in a month or two than have to replace the "standard" game ball that the league is requiring teams to use.

As for shorts socks etc. Could care less if i don't have the latest and greatest from Umbro or Adidas when i'm destroying them in rainy practices.

In short i'll say that Admiral makes great practice gear. :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance admiral makes these?
Wouldn't mind picking up a set for the game this weekend.

Attachments

• PM-IDC-F.jpg
    PM-IDC-F.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 201

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, I'm sure you could find that at Yohan Mall in Richmond, I see a lot of the lady drivers out there wearing those in full tint while driving :eek:

Would be especially helpful with how sunny it is supposed to be :rolleyes:

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy shopping :rolleyes:

Attachments

• adm1.jpg
    adm1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 135
  • adm.jpg