Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$2 Million Admiral Soccer Clothing Liquidation

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wife went by the sale this morning and she got me a nice pair of kangaroo leather cleats for $20, indoor shoes $20, shin pads and some gear for the kids. The quality looks pretty good. I don't know how much of the good stuff will be left on the weekend

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i will let you know what the kids in the Democratic Republic of Congo say when they receive my gift

I was thinking of sending some kits to a place where the kids have nothing, and it's really required. I'll let you know what the little tykes in Warsaw thought of them.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking of sending some kits to a place where the kids have nothing, and it's really required. I'll let you know what the little tykes in Warsaw thought of them.

sorry but u fail on 2 fronts...

1) your post lacks originality

2)you obviously lack common knowledge... little tykes in the motherland do not play soccer.. they are pre occupied with standing in mile long line ups for a loaf of bread...

nice try though:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot to mention that the cost of sending the kits over to the Motherland will cost you more than the Kits. And they will never reach the little tykes cause the Polish mail service has just announced an Admiral sale in downtown Warsaw.
1 jersey worth a loaf of bread.
Full kit 2 loafs.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot to mention that the cost of sending the kits over to the Motherland will cost you more than the Kits. And they will never reach the little tykes cause the Polish mail service has just announced an Admiral sale in downtown Warsaw.
1 jersey worth a loaf of bread.
Full kit 2 loafs.

just make sure u dont buy up all the compression shorts or knvb wil be pissed!

Attachments

• Admiral compression-short-blk.jpg
    Admiral compression-short-blk.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 110

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just came back from this sale, and its an absolute madhouse in there. Jammed parking lot, can't walk through the aisles to even look at some of this stuff, stuff on the floor, all I wanted was a pair of shin-guards, but I would have had to wait 45-60 minutes in line to pay, so walked out.....would rather pay the full price somewhere else than wait an hour to save $10-$15.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went this morning when it opened and I got 37 jerseys for $330. yeah I know 37 you ask. we have 26 guys signed and someone always forgets a shirt at home and players do come and go. funny thing is I got the same sky blue ones we had for summer league three or four years ago lol

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grabbed some raingear and cold weather gear for those rainy cold nights of bevvies after games and practices.
$12.50 each.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went this morning when it opened and I got 37 jerseys for $330. yeah I know 37 you ask. we have 26 guys signed and someone always forgets a shirt at home and players do come and go. funny thing is I got the same sky blue ones we had for summer league three or four years ago lol

So what you're saying is you got 4 year old ugly ass jersey's for $330. Sounds like a steal to me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been burned too many times buying cheep ass shite that nobody else wants. I'll just choose to support my LSS (Local Soccer Shops), Soccercity and Soccerwest. Both are pretty good hook-ups.

(How can you tell I'm getting ready to buy something).

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been burned too many times buying cheep ass shite that nobody else wants. I'll just choose to support my LSS (Local Soccer Shops), Soccercity and Soccerwest. Both are pretty good hook-ups.

(How can you tell I'm getting ready to buy something).

For complete ass-kissing purposes, I suggest SoccerCity :D Got hooked up with a brand new kit that will be debuted tonight (unless PAU wears black) and it's sick. KNVB did a great job. Although it did cost more than the $330 that KH got his jerseys for.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's Phat I-Tal. Totally Dope. Hope your kickin it old school on the downlo yo!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

why would you sign 26 guys?:confused::confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0