Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
westside will win!!!

WEst side will win the imperial cup....finally they are playing the way we all knew they could. and now it is time for any and all comers to feel the wrath!!

-the yetti

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYOFF

I think that Surrey will previal due to the fact that they have been playing well as of lately, and should be in better shape then sportstown. The other fact is that sportstown has lost a lot of key players, i.e. Alex, Jason, and there leader man at the back Spencer.

Zeus , Darby, who are you going to have playing in between the pipes for this match tomorrow, any suprises.

Cheers
JB

bestofflucktothosewhoarestillplaying;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B

You are a wise man... I hope we can forget about the heartbreaker from the weekend??? If so the match will never be in doubt...;)

BTW, where has Darby been lately???

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
asterisk beside league championship

Guinness,

you are quite the little thread whore, aren't you? :) Have something to say about everything. eeeaaaassssy shovey.

My prediction RE the VMSL championship:

SU to defeat a depleted, and young Sportstown on Wed., and also to defeat an unmotivated, and unready PEG on the weekend. I'm sure they have had a hard time keeping training sessions intense after their surprise 1st round knock out of the Provincials, while SU has been training hard.

Kind of an anti-climactic ending to the season all around I would say. Wouldn't you agree? Should you win it, the league might want to put an asterisk beside the record ;)

.......but that's just the opinion of one, uneducated fraser valley animal

Good luck, all jests aside.

skipstirringthepotalittletomakeitinteresting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0