Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend

All games cancelled... however CDK suffers his first injury of the season (while not watching a game):eek: and breaks his colar bone while getting out of the car... too many pints impare his judgement and just when he thinks he has made it home safely he trips on the seatbelt dangling outside the door and is now forced to drink with his left hand for the remainder of the season!!! That sucks mate!!!:p

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Guinness (did I just say that:confused: ) that all games this weekend will be cancelled. If they're not here are my predictions..

CUP

Surrey 3 vs Trolls 1 ( Surrey to walk all over the Trolls, Beeker getting 1 maybe 2;) )

Westside 5 vs Clan 1 ( Ollie will light the Clan up like he did against us:( :( )

Croats 1 vs Sporting 2 ( Croats score first but we come back from behind. Batista with the winner late.)

BBY 2 vs WOPS 3 ( This game will be decided in peno's with niether keeper stopping 1. Luke hits the post

PREMIER DIV

Croats 2 vs Argies 0 ( Croats pissed about the lost to us the day before, step it up in league play for a chance at Provincials. Unfortunately, its too late. Oh well there's always next year
:D

Trolls 4 vs WOPS 1 (Wops have qualified for Provincials so they dont really care about this 1.)

Westside 1 vs Surrey 1 (Both teams qualified already so look for Guinness to finally see some playing time:eek: )

Sporting 4 vs Serbs 2 ( We know this is a huge game. With a win here and an Indo loss we stay up and Indo goes down.)

Indo 2 vs Sapp 3 ( Criminal is back this weekend(so I heard) He will have a huge game for Sapp, scoring twice and sealing the deal for us)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beater a few things.
Surrey 3 vs Trolls 1 ( Surrey to walk all over the Trolls, Beeker getting 1 maybe 2 )
I like the score line but first this beaker fellow must get on the pitch to score these goals. :rolleyes:
Westside 5 vs Clan 1 ( Ollie will light the Clan up like he did against us )
There is no way Ollie will do that much damage against the Clan. Quite simply Clan are a better team than you.
Westside 1 vs Surrey 1 (Both teams qualified already so look for Guinness to finally see some playing time )
Unlike you who is fighting for your Premier lives some of us are playing for a shot at the league. There's no chance you'll see Guinness on the field. He's hurt. ;)

That's all,the rest looks ok.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB

I know what you're trying to do you Orange bastard. Everything else does not look ok. My prediction, games will be on because the league is fcuked if they don't. next weekend is Easter and so on and so on. And no beater, KNOB, Guiness and any other bastards that think the Porkies will produce a "miracle on grass" (not the kind the Surrey lads or the 96ers are used too:p ) that prediction will not come to fruition, no matter how many hallucinogens you ingest in the next 2 days!!!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Right

Croats 1 vs. Sporting 2 ( Croats score first but we come back from behind. Batista with the winner late.)
Sorry Bronco your right I missed this one. With $100.00 on the line and beater being one of the all time worst goalies. Look for Bronco to double Sulentic salary for the season. 3-0 Crotes.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oooops...

I guess my prediction was a little early in the week so I'm changing a couple of things... CDK will still fall out of his car and break his colar bone, but the games will be played (Saturdays Cup games anyway)...
Surrey over Trolls (4-1)
Inter over BBY (1-0)
Sportming over Croats (OT)
Clan over Westside (PK's)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE REAL PREDICTIONS

Provided that the Vancouver Parks Board gets its head out of its ass!!!!

Surrey-Trolls 2-1......only because Guinness won't even dress!!

Inter-Bby 2-0....HOS aka the silver fox has a minger!!!

Croatia-Porkies 4-0....all that can be said has been said

Clan-Westside 2-1....OT golden goal by Romeo!! (formerly of Croatia A...oh yeah so are all of them!!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOT or Notty

Boys don't bet against the Might Canadians, the Wops are done for the year, well at least one of the two teams they have signed, 22 guys is Rugger not Soccer.

Bronco start bragging when you play a team that matters in Imperial, all this Red and White shite is making me sick.

Notty bleeds Blue and White, Come on Rangers:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knot head

Who the fcuk was bragging you dumb twat?? I suppose a team that matters would be you fcuking toss pots!! Why is it that all these limey fcuks insist on adding a "y" to the end of their names. Is it a term of endearment that you use when you drop the soap after the game....."hey Notty toss the soap over here...ok player coach Milly...." I have nothing left to say to you homos....oh sorry where are my manners, I forgot you guys are such a force to be reckoned with, because you guys are apparently a team that matters!!:rolleyes:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing an only one thing Bronco….BIG FAT FCKEN HEAD! Time to invest in an extended bubble car to fit the cranium you fkn tit! Have a view at the obvious hints on who actually posted….NOT NOTTY!!!!!!!! HOS explain yourself.!!! With the HEED your supporting you’d figure there’d be a brain filling it!

Bronco…how does another revolution sound in Croatia…Servbia…can you make up your mind???

See you on the pitch…cnut!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Notty
Bronco…how does another revolution sound in Croatia…Servbia…can you make up your mind???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

1st class all the way you ignorant twat!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Y YYY YYY

The reason a lot of people add Y or IE at the end their name, is because it works. You see, a Croatian name would never work. A lot of 'English' names work. I am not English but my name works too. Burns - Burnsie/Burnsy
Nott - Notty
Best - Besty

John Sulentic - Sulenticy/ Sulenticie = lack of flow

Kuna - Kunay/ Kunaie = lack of flow

Suker - Sukery/Sukerie = lack of flow

So let the 'English' have their fun by adding Y or ie to end of their names.

Remember this is just an observation. There is nothing malicious in my post.

BTW, to stay on topic, Indo will upset Sapperton today at McNair. I will be there, daughters in tow. I'm sure I'll get to watch a lot of the game.......

Also, NOTTY's political comment was strictly alcohol-induced. I know he wouldn't say anything like that if he was sober. I would have to give a yellow card for that comment.......

The Mediator:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Headaches

Here is my prediction for the upcoming week(s).

Argies and Inter get into a massive brawl and the game is abandoned with neither team getting points.
Sporting goes on to beat the argies on sunday, argies tie their last game of the year causing a three-way tie for the final spot into provincials with 24points (Inter, Argies and trollups)

Sporting with a win over the argies, could only manage a tie against the serbs....
Indo beats Croatia 'B' (right Bronco??, this does not effect your signature).....causing a tie for relegation.
Sporting and Indo with 19 points

Surrey and Metro Ford both beat a resting Westside in the next few weeks....SportsTown loses to Sapp.
AND finally surrey loses to Peg in their final game....>THIS causing a three way tie for Preimier Div A Champion.

headache anyone?

Was that legible?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a headache just thinking about why Slurrey would be playing us again?

Fcuking VMSL twats, always cokcing up things with no explanation :rolleyes:

~TBwhodoesn'tcarebecausewealreadykickedslurrey'sass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0