Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is going to be Interesting

Toon 2 - Serbs 0 (serbs are just a really bad team)

Sap 3 - Sporting 2 (I think it'll be close-My Lock of the Week)

MF 2 - Slurrey 2 (there has to be a tie sometime)

Trollips 2 - Argies 1 (the other side of the draw is very weak)

Croats 1 - Bby 2 (Croats are almost as bad as the Serbs)

Westside 2 - Inter 3 (my Upset of the Week)

Indo 1 - Peg 1 (somehow Indo will steal the point)

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WESTSIDE WILL WIN!!!!

here a tip for all the guido's stay home !!!!! don't bother touching up the mullets for ur game aginst westside....because u will lose anyway!!!!!!!!

westside3- guido's 1.

...and they'll only get the one goal because the westside defense will be too busy laughin at mobilio making horrible attempt's to run (hahahahahahaha)

give it up mobilio......u suck and u smell like old cheese maybe its the Italiano food .....hey slappy!! lay off the meetballs ur rolls are tripping the reff!!! hahahaha ...........i'm out!!!

One eyed joe rulz!!!!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scratch my Croatia/BBY prediction.....Johnny Sulentic hasn't signed yet. Fcuking cnut.

I'll have to say 1-0 for Croatia now....

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
news keeps getting better

Antulov is injured, Darko got a red card...

New Prediction, Croatia CAT 2- Bby A 1

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg is seemingly unbeatable... will get 8th straight

Just for today...

Peg over Indo (the people predicting a tie in this one make TB very angry)
Inter over Westside (Coppertone forces the Yetti out wide and Jimmy Holiday clothelines him off the bench for chunger of the week)
Capitals over Croats (Cocco gets the start and for some off reason, they don't lose with him in the pipes... go figure)
Trollups and Argies kiss their sisters (Simone scores at both ends)

~TB.

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey regs.. get a clue....

het regs i don't even play ona team..i am just an observer!!! and i observed mobilio's old ass!! miss a p/k hahahaha he needs to lay off the pasta!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I will try and get a clue here on TTP.

Continue on with your observations in the middle of the night.

~TB.

PS. If you know the fcuking result from today's match, post it ya fcuking knob...

splash

Aug 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a prediction

just want to let the diehards know that croatia plays serbia saturday nov 17, 6pm kick off at queenspark.

now i know this is a game between bottom dwellers, however, if you want atmosphere, you gotta chek it out.

i actually taped the last game at swangard. watching the intensity of the crowd was unbelievable. notwhitstanding the shite football on the park, the atmosphere was electric.

in talking to some of the croatia boys after the match, they agreed it was a once in a lifetime experience for us amateurs.

just a note, we tried to get swangard, ubc, and even towncentre, however they have all closed down for the season due to weather.

lets be honest here, the only reason this game brings hype is due to the long history between nations. as far as the teams go, they might have played each other a handfull of times over the past 20 years.

whatever the reason for the hype, this is a perfect way for amateur soccer to promote itself. the boys who run the parksboard and swangard are a joke. they are not soccer people, there only concern is to follow their tunnel vision jobs right to retirement.

lets hope queens park fits the billing. at the last game a head count of 2000-2500 was accurate.

btw, carlos batista will have his own kiosk outside the stadium-selling fireworks.(halloween leftovers).

lets hope the weather holds out. good luck to both teams.

sasha(i must find a way to scale down my post length)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread?

Regs~

Didn't someone start a thread for the Croatia vs Serb banter??
The fans will be better to watch than the game it's self. I know that's what CDK will be doing since he does not play.

knvbjustasking?:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not this weekend

Here is TB's prediction:

Queen's Park will be shut down due to weather conditions.

~TB.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Nov 17/18

metro ford 1 vs sapperton 1(sapp looks good but the finishing wasnt there against us.. the same will happen)

serbia 2 vs croatia 2 (if the same team shows up like they did on friday against sportstown serbs will give the croats a scare but jonny will tie it up late)

bby 2 vs slurrey 3 (surrey looks good. miller with a chunger on knvb:D :D )

argentina 2 vs sportstown 3 (jj will make a difference but the argies will score 2 on sportstowns WEAK!!!! defence)

wops 1 vs pork chops 2 (my motw.. it will be a great battle both teams have all there players and i cant bet against my own team)

Indo 0 vs trollers 1 (bbbbbbbbooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnggggggg)

Rino 1 vs Peg 2 (will be a cracker of a game but peg will hold on)

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions for this week

MF 2 Sapperton 1 ( we started there down fall and it will continue this week)
Serbs 2 Croatia 3 ( battle of the seller dwellers on side "A" will be a sloppy game cause both teams are shite)
Burnaby 2 Surrey 2 ( battle for top spot on the "A" side will end in a tie knvb misses a peno!)
Argies 2 Toontown 1 ( Argies will get back on track with a win this week)
Inter 3 Sporting 0 ( are play will continue to get better and it is just to bad we have to kill sporting)
Indo 2 West van 2 ( two shite teams will play to a tie)
Westside 2 Peg 3 ( MOTW and peg will just be too strong for Westside)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 11

Metro Ford Focus 1 Snapertons 1 (tough battle in the middle of the park, these two teams are a traditional war)
Serbs 2 Croats 3 (both suck ass, however pride on the line and the Crows have a little mor experience)
Burnaby 0 Surrey United 3 (we score in bunches and owe this lot a win)
Don't cry 4 me 0 Toontown 0 (Argies coming back down to earth and Toons have nae offence)
Wops 2 Pork Chops 1 (chung fest)
Indo 2 Trolls 1 (sleeper)
Westside 2 Peg 2 (lots of missed chances)

btw, Ms. Cop-out knvb is not allowed PK's to miss one...;)

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's POTW

Metro Ford Focus 2 Sapperton 3 (all i have to say to MF watch for Hearne(sp?) they play everything in the air to him all day)

Serbs 1 Croats 2 (should be a good atmosphere, but croats should pull it off)

Burnaby 2 Surrey United 2 (should be a good top of the table match to watch unfortunatley i am not travelling to watch it because i am lazy)

Argies 2 Sportstown 3 (if JJ doesn't have to work, then sportstown should have there offence threat back in the line up)

Wops 1 Sporting 2 (With some returning players adds a little depth to the bench, and should be a battle)

Indo 0 Trolls 1 ( probably be a game with a lot of missed chances and a lot of yellows to the trollers)

Westside 2 Peg 4 (peg to much on a role right now and have too many quality players to choose from, so some should leave and join other teams, no hint intended there)

Cheers
JB

hopingregsdoesn'tletthatlastcommentgotohishead

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try again

I did say i would never try to predict again but I can't resist anymore

Croats 2 Serbia 0(serbia shocking)
Sapperton 1 Metro Ford 1(Fierce battle in the air)
Sportstown 2 Argies 1(JJ will dominate)
Peg 2 Westside 1(Peg too strong)
Surrey 2 Burnaby 1(just a gut felling knvb with the winner)
Indo 1 Trollops 0(Indo desperately needs a W)
Inter 3 Sporting 0(were due to find the net)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see Jimmy back

Welcome Back Jimmy:D

Crots 1 Serb 2:eek:
(I see there first win??? also upset of the week)
Sapp 1 MF 1
(battle in the air?? between who??)
Toons 1 Argies 2
Peg 2 Westside 1
(keep on rollin rollin rollin rollin)
Surrey U 2 BBy 0
(Knvb would love to get the winner and lead the sing song:cool: ) HOS to by knvb beer if he does???
Inter 2 Sporting 1
(Jimmy to miss 6 and score 1) Hits him in the arse off the post and in:D
Indo 1 Trollers 6
(why not?)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Izatt

KNVB

Isn't Izatt(sp) back playing with the Wolves,if he is,Hearnsey and him will battle hard :D

I would take one off anything right now,desperately need to get on the scoresheet:mad:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions for nov 24/25

i know its early but i'm bored at work and happen to be on vmsl website so here it goes

serbs 1 vs argies 4 (serbs seem to get 1 but its a cake walk)

sapp 2 vs indo 1(hoping for this outcome..)

sportstown 1 vs mford 2(sportstown had a big loss last weekend i dont think they can rebound to take on mford..)

croats 0 vs slurrey 3 (knvb if u score 3 i'll buy you a case:D but if you dont score 1 you buy me a case.. sound good:confused: oh ya i finally get to watch slurrey play as my ass will be on the bench)

sporting 2 vs bby 1 (without miller bby is nothing and our team will rebound from the loss against the wops)

peg 3 vs wops 2 (wops have been playing great but lets see how u play against the league leaders)

trolls 1 vs westside 2 (boring kick and run game if played the north shore parks are always shut down)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S H is back from nationals

I heard he played very well at finals and even got a nod for MVP.

Now he comes back to play his old club, and one that is very biter after the match with Slurry.

Beater if you have been playing well, do you and SH now split time at the Club.

I have a feeling that Adanac on Sunday is the place to be, with the Croats breaking out with a big win over Slurry.

It's just going to get tighter at the top of side A.

HOS;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0