Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Province Cup (Men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, no, no.

That only applies during the game: "just one more strike and the perfect game is his..."

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

I did see the match (from the bzzr garden), but don't remember much??? However, the Gorge Missus' looked pretty fine from where we were!!!:D Reccos you need to relax a touch mate, breath while posting and don't let CDK upset you soo much... besides he's a poof!!!
BTW, the phantom free kick call that you and WAB have moaning about was at the opposite end of the pitch from the gardens so my opinion would be moot!!!

Clearing things up, Guinness:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Protest

Reccos is right.

When I saw the Victoria Times clippings and the Gorge coach's comments I had to smirk a bit (just like all TTPers do with everyone's posts-including mine).
But if you read my comments in the New West Record..........

Listen, I'm not moaning about the outcome. It was a great game. Far better entertainment than the Surrey U-Westside game. But (here comes the moan), the Ref really did screw us when it counted.

As for the final, this one is up in the air. Westside has difficulty against teams like Gorge. They are not flashy, but they are fit and physical. But, I give the edge to Westside because it is on the mainland.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

I figured your group was imbibing a lot Sunday as I could hear you from the stands opposite during the womens game.

The take down on Paul Favaro was called - but instead of in the box the ref placed it outside the box and Sapperton didn't score. I thought it should have been a peno and that would have made it 3 -2 for Sap. Maybe justice would have been to make it to OT for them but that is moot as they say.

Oh, BTW I saw you all over those cute girls at the Nanaimo ferry terminal and I walked right by you. Later you walked right by me flaunting your nice looking bird. I must admit I have a new found respect for ya. Did you make it to the finals?;)

I saw the the two police cars waiting for your group when the boat docked. The Sap guys told me they were for you guys as you thought the beer garden extended to the car deck. When did you get out of the slammer? :p

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL

That's too funny. Reccos accuses me of writing the Victoria Times article and then backtracks after Regs lets him know... Guinness trys to suck up to Reccos knowing how he feels to just being spectator and WAB trys telling us he's not a moaner and then goes ahead and moans.

Classic stuff.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK or Slick Whereever You Are

CDK: Read again. I know that is a bit of a challenge for you.

You still don't get it. All you do is post other people's crap. Whether it's a word out of the dictionary to impress the rest of us ignorant ones or crap that is wrong from the newspapers. Regs obviously believes everything you post from the newspapers. BTW you little baby, why do you need to Regs to defend you. Scares me right off TTP. I am shaking from the trashing.

My point was you were posting on a game erroneously to try and show how great Gorge played and YOU WEREN"T FRIGGING WELL THERE!!!! The game was well played by both sides and Gorge scored to win at the end. Gorge got the result. WAB and others won't be the first or last to mention a call that impacts a game.

Like most involved with the VMSL, all the best to our rep in the final, Westside, who have a great chance to win the final. But, anything can happen. Gorge play hard and won't be a walkover. They have an excellent work rate and they have a great counter attack which led to their second goal against Sap. This was a situation where Sap had everyone up but 2 and they scooped up a ball near the 18 and were gone. Sap went from a near score to down a goal in about 20 seconds.

If there is one thing Gorge do very well it is seizing the ball on an error and getting to the other's team's end quickly and effectively.

CDK: you've made too many posts from Slicks whatever. You are a joke!!!! And you exhibit lejeune behaviour continuously.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

Yeah that was us the Black bastards were waiting for!!!:mad: I never knew the ferry deck wasn't an extention of the bzzr garden??? Honest;) It was all good, they pulled us over under the assumption of drinking and driving, but we are much smarter than that (no matter what you've heard)... We had a designated driver, good thing he's not one to indulge in the hair of the dog:cool: ...
BTW, you didn't introduce yourself so I didn't even know you were there... a couple other TTPers were with me (Knowone & Studs up)... as far as some bird goes I have no idea what you're on about!!!:rolleyes:

Prediction: Westside 1 Gorge 0 (PK's)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

I believe the word you're attempting to write is jejune.

"leguene" is not a word.

And no, no I wasn't trying to show how great Gorge played (why the fcuk would I want to do that?). I was just posting an article from the Vic Times to get this thread going again as it has been very stale for awhile. Thanks for responding.

And Westside should have an easy time with Gorge. I predict that they win by atleast 3 goals.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think is was more subliminal than that:

And no, no I wasn't trying to show how great Gorge played (why the fcuk would I want to do that?). I was just posting an article from the Vic Times to get this thread going again as it has been very stale for awhile. Thanks for responding. And Westside should have an easy time with Gorge. I predict that they win by atleast 3 goals.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do Kurgan and CDK have in common

It's always CDK and someone rushing to his weak defence.
Does it surprise me? Not a whole lot given your posts.
It seems that CDK always runs to someone to defend him.
Only it's one brain working for two people.
Twat is the guy rushing to CDK's defence.
Seems like too much posting for you from Slick's house.

:p :p

Dumb and Dumber - CDK and Kurgan.

BTW, CDK wrong again. Le jeune is actually two French words and I forgot the space between. It means young and I was referring to your young behaviour and used my grade nine French which I thought you might just understand. Jejune is your moronic word out of a dictionary that no one will ever hear or use.

To get back on topic. Westside 1 - Gorge 0. In a hard fought game that could have gone either way.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent work Kurgan.

Reccos, if I ever match you up with Seedy I certainly hope that you can backpeddal better than that.
Seedy may well be as leguene as you say but he's right about the moderator's obligation to generate debate on the forums.
Mission accomplished.

WAB, I would have loved to have read your comments in the New West Record but that fcuking paper boy has yet again failed to deliver my paper for the 260th week in a row.

I think he's doing drugs.

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raves

Aquaman is 39 actually....although his age can be argued. My grandad said he played against him when he played for Tottenham Hotspurs back in the 60's. And somebody has photo him wearing a Whitecaps jersey scoring against the Tampay Bay Rowdies in the late 70's. can it be?

Helmuut

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk!

Je jeune, le jeune? I honestly don't know if that is someones idea of trying to be funny or clever, I don't know what it means and don't care. If your trying to start a new catch phrase, I got one for ya " Knob head" cause that my je jeune friend is what you are.
It is almost as ridiculous as the geeks from surrey who keep saying "moot" ?

Hello I'm a Knobhead, I have nothing remotely interesting to say so i'll use words like moot and Jejeune:confused:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP = jejunta

Please dont get the word jejeune confused with jejunta...

jejunta: funny substance usually found hovering near TA's crew, also know to be found growing in TB's closet;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is almost as ridiculous as the geeks from surrey who keep saying "moot" ?

Moot has been around since the inception of TTP. I am from Steveston(not Richmond) and find the word quite remarkable. You don't have to be a skid from Surrey(Regs/Guinness for example) to use it. The should only be used at the right moment AND with the appropriate bold-face. For example:

Cainy's last post is completely moot because I am not from Surrey and I love using the word. ;)

Captain Moot

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
David Ravenhill

Well, I guess he wasn't out of place, because he didn't look that old. But this is a moot point, to say the least.

1990, World Cup. Does Roger Milla ring a bell? 38 yrs old and a striker with a fancy corner flag dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0