Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars 2003/04 All-Star Squad

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I think it's in Tsawwassen. I like to think of the game as more of an excuse for the Supporters of the DCS to come out for the night. You get to see the All Stars :rolleyes: play and them see the DCS in all its glory at its spiritual home of the Landing. Included in all this is a chance to see the Canucks play and even see Micheala in action, Walks punting things and DJ JAmes doing his best impersanation of Jabba the Hut. :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Actually I think it's in Tsawwassen. I like to think of the game as more of an excuse for the Supporters of the DCS to come out for the night. You get to see the All Stars :rolleyes: play and them see the DCS in all its glory at its spiritual home of the Landing. Included in all this is a chance to see the Canucks play and even see Micheala in action, Walks punting things and DJ JAmes doing his best impersanation of Jabba the Hut. :D
Heard it was at Brandrith Park... no? Head into Tsawwassen at the main lights (56th Street), turn right on 12th Ave (Tim Horton's is on the corner) , its on your right about a mile up the road.

Thinking of popping by... what time is kickoff?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is in Tsawwassen. No idea what time. It was in the Optimist for this week though. I went last time they played there and the were like Nazi's on the sideline about the adult beverages. :mad: Cnuts.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk, i don't want to bite larsson. i really don't. that being said, i will.
i'm sure the quality of the league will pick up next year when you and the rest of the afc lads come on up. as long as you don't play against any demoted premier teams or div 1 powerhouses like wickham i'm sure you will do fine.
unlike yourself, i don't preach to everyone who won't listen what a great player i am or was because once again, unlike yourself, i realize i'm not. stick that in your spliff and smoke it.
cnut.
:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kickoff is 7:00 PM tonight.

More importantly for BlazeArmy I assume is the Bar-BQ at 5:30 PM.

Halftime entertainment to be provided by Larsson and his spliff smoking demonstration. Is that anything to do with MILFs?

:D

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, I'll be in the Landing by then, they were setting stuff up at the field at 11:30am this morning when i drove by on my way home.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently TK replaces AK, due to the fact AK played about 4 games all season for the mighty Clan :rolleyes: and TK is much more deserving!!!
I don't think I've ever heard of a change by a team coach before???
Any comments Knee's United??? ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Update

1-1 at the half.
Goals by Morris (Whitecaps), Miller (VMSL)

Cheers,

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps 3
VMSL 1

the boys made a great showing for themselves. was a well contested match and a couple shots of the woodwork would have made things even tighter. lots of local folk and kids out to watch which was nice to see. i'm sure the caps might be a little disappointed in the way they played but full credit to the vmsl boys for putting up a good battle.
some of us were even signing autographs... :rolleyes: :p

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy, you forgot to mention the great work of the official trainer to the VMSL All stars- Dave Hleuka aka KNVB. Everyone please note, the game was taped for cable so introductions for the teams will be available ina few weeks in the gallery. :D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze, I much prefer Technical medical assistant and my duties weren't strictly to be the guy to run on the pitch when someone was down with a water Bottle either. Someone had to fill those bottles didn't they? Who do you think picked up all the warm up balls? Huh? That's right, I was the real heart and soul of this years effort and don't you forget it.

I think smallsy being a bit modest. The game was outstanding I thought. There was so much skill on the park it was a pleasure to watch. The balls being knocked and the touches to bring them down were second to none. Honestly. The team list looked a bit different with Notty, Hojrth ,Veer, Fav's, Jammo and AK out for various reasons they had knowone, Blakeway, Smally and Tk fill in.

Couple of thoughts... I thought after the first 10 Gomsey Jr. was the player of the half. Defensively Gino Gata and Miller were tremendous in the back and young superlative superstar Alex Elliot is a real treat to watch. He really is great player.

In the second everyone played well, but if I were to pick a couple guys out I would say TK made a big impact along with Pete B up front. It was a fun event and I was definitely glad to be apart of it even if I had to sneak in through a window to get in.

I'll have pictures up tonight or tomorrow can't do it here... big brother is watching. The twat.

~VMSL's 2004 Technical medical assistant allstar,

KNVB

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

If you're the VMSL's 2004 Technical medical assistant allstar, then surely I have to be the VMSL 2004 Scouting Director All-star :D. Whoever said that ref's know fcuk all :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Walks said:
Ollie - he scored 5 goals in two games I ref'd him.
Mike Gomes - a tower of strength everytime I saw him.
Tiernan King - easily one of the best players in Premier this year.

There's definitely a few others but IMHO, these 3 deserve to be in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0