Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is a Zinedine Zidane........Bandcamp you will see for your self....

Do you have a full squad for the weekend so you don't complain after....

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Champlain's Keeper
I forgot to mention the JB's are the best team we've faced so far as to class......no whining...

Well, we know who's making a run for this years Miss Congeniality award! :D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's not get carried away. He is not the Messiah. And he is only as good as the guys that play around him so let's not lull ourselves into a false sense of security. However, he is Zinedine Zidane, but only compared to me.
:(

Tsquare...I will be seeing the 'mole' this week in an attempt to gather top secret information about your team. Make sure you keep her well informed.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's not get carried away. He is not the Messiah. And he is only as good as the guys that play around him so let's not lull ourselves into a false sense of security.

let's hope he plays around erion all day :D

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we know who's making a run for this years Miss Congeniality award!

Next weeks target has been acquired!! Bonefish, Therapist and all our other big boys are set to "run" the Ranger on route to scoring our first goals on grass and handing WFC their first loss of the season ;)

Back to back wins......could it really happen???

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rickety One

Please don't hit me..... My B-Day was yesterday and now I am...Fricking old. You might burst my Depends which I keep on my "right thigh" and then you would be in a world of shite.... :D

Seriously though, I always have lots of tape/advil/tensors at a game so come wit' it kid....

Chp vs JB's Game Report:
Got to the game as the beers start cracking and was happy to hear that we can still actually win a game. I will have to stay out of the lineup more often.
It was damn cold out as evidenced by that last beer that I plucked from the cold ground we were using as an adhoc cooler. It was actually warm to the touch.

Next week's game vs Westside should be titled, The MOTW that could been had the JB's showed up for the first half of the season.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have thrown it at his face too.

If I were the guy throwing in the ball and #7 chose to stand directly in front of me I would have lit him up too, it was his choice to stand there he knew what he was doing (one would assume) so the result is not suprising based on this clowns previous actions.

Hey Ranger stop tooting your own horn, cuz I think I lead the league in one goal game that ended up in ties (wait I don't think I should brag about that) okay I am going back to my nest.

thebirdwantingtoseerangerpopbonefish'sdependsandseehowshittyitreallyis

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey bandcamp!

How can you talk shite about a guy who has 8 goals this year?Have you ever scored?Your mother doesnt count:D

joker

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Big Bird,
Ya, he (#7) was standing infront of him on the field of play. But the Blaze player bounced the ball off his forehead, back to himself and caught it in attempts to be a smart ass. I think that is totally different than any of the hard play on the field. You can tug shirts, play chippy all you want, but that was plain and simply taunting. A classless move when your up two, I stick to my guns, I would still do the same as I know some of you guys would aswell.

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must admit, that what #7 did was not offside, he was creating a bit of a screen or slight obstruction for the thrower. What do the rules state about standing on the field when there is a throwin?

The dumbass who bounced the ball off of his head in a blatant move to make him look foolish, did not get what he deserved, I do believe that if it were 75% or more of you out there in the same circumstance you all would have riped him a new asshole. I can gaurantee you that #7's reeaction was much less than the reaction I would have had. A very classless move by the Blaze player.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be classless move #1468 by a Blaze player over the last few years.

It was nice to see we could play well defensively without our big centreback playing. The game was only out of control 3 or 4 times in our defensive end which is about normal for us. The only thing we missed him on were their numerous attempts at hu,ping ball forward to be flicked on. It is easier to do when their is noone within 4 or 5 yards of you.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp's goal count...

1 and it was a beauty :D my role on the team doesn't include many goals. in fact, i'm not sure what i contribute at all.

erion with 8 goals and 2,317 'wide open nets and i can't believe how he missed...'

to sum up - that's 1 goal for every 290 can't miss chances.

maybe if we throw in his mom then that ratio gets better? not to bring up the mom thing (you did :eek: )

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To the point grey loser....sorry ranger

You sure took the piss out of me bandcamp.............you are desperate aren't you :wa:

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK vs PGR

Yomama,

No critical information has been relayed to the mole this week. All she can tell you is how shocking we played last week.

You guys sure know how to keep your Columbian "god" a secret. Maybe I will show up a little earlier to the game this week so I can watch the rest of the NK team pray and chant to the shrine of the new NK god. Erion and Mcdirty will probaby be on their knees while the manager is doing, well what the manager always does, preach.

Ps. Yomama, the mole has informed me that a BBQ will be in attendance. Nice work. Who's bringing out the Slivovica?

Sadly, this game is all we have left to look forward to this season, it should be a fun one.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NK vs PGR

Originally posted by tsquare
while the manager is doing, well what the manager always does, preach.

tsquare my son,

have you not seen? have you not heard? the hell fire and brimstone that is unleashed upon those opposing the NK Train. I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for soddom and gomorrah on that day than it will for PGR. who can withstand the wrath sure to come from the power of NK? you have heard in the past; an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, but I tell you today, nutmeg those pathetic pgr boys, strip bandcamp from the ball with vengance, score on them fiercely and surely you shall see the salvation from above.

amen

blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven is theirs...

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bring the slivovica but I'm not drinking it.:D

As for our man who hails from the land of Valderama...he improves our game but he is not the be all and end all; however, he did make the Persians look pretty inept out there last week.

And the mole did give me some juicy info. but it'll stay between me and the mole because it's not anything that our team can use to our advantage. But it is very interesting. ;)

Manager, will you be resurrecting yourself for this weekends tilt?

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager, will you be resurrecting yourself for this weekends tilt?

i just may...the question is, will the watcher give me any minutes? 3 weeks of no nogomet and the manager feels a little out of shape. see bonefish's avatar and you'll get the picture...

manager

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predilections

November 8/9

Div 2A: (19/35, so far)
United Nationals v. PwC Rangers
City FC Cobras v. LM Firefighters
Norvan Primos v. West Van Royals
Point Grey Strikers A v. Maplewood United
City FC Blaze A v. B United

Div 2B: (18/35, so far)
Westside Knights v. Alemania SC (With luck, the days of "Never underestimate our ability to lose to bad teams" are behind them.
City FC Rangers A v. Persian United
Norvan Falcons v. Bombastic SC A
NK Hrvat v. Point Grey Rangers (NK ties it up in the last 10)
Nomads FC v. Shaheen SC

Div 2C: (17/35, so far)
Point Grey Strikers B v. Elephant Walk (“Cake” Walk)
WFC Rangers A v. Norvan JB's ( :rolleyes: , it's on grass)
Westside C-men v. Western Union Sarajevo (Poor C-Men, I feel bad for those guys)
Signmaster SC v. Champlain Heights (God, I hope Champlain can pull off a miracle, though)
Richmond FC v. Ravens FC (RUFC on a high)

Match(es) of the Week:
2A: (#1) City FC Blaze A v. (#2) B United (a crucial 3pts will make or break the season this weekend)
2B: (#6)NK Hrvat v. (#7) Point Grey Rangers (just for the sheer spectacle of it)
2C: (#5) Richmond FC v. (#3) Ravens FC (two strongly motivated teams)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
westside knights

keeper - but they themselves ARE a bad team so it really is just two bad teams playing each other. any team that has your brother starting at right half.............................well say no more.

for the record, we also are a bad team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0