Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fom the Blaze perspective this weekends game against 'B' United is one of redemption for us as we played so horribly in our first outing of the season. Everyone is motivated and I expect us to have our best game of the year on Sunday.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what's Gonna happen in 2.B!

Westside 2 Alemania 0 (Westside could win promo!)
City F.C. 4 Persian Pricks 0 (City isnt that good!)
Norvan 1 Bombastic 2 (Both teams suck!)
Nomads 1 Shaheen 3 (Shaheen should have no problem!)
NK HRVAT 2 Point Grey 1 (Honestly,PGR is the best team we have played this year,Dont know what happened to stop these two teams from battling for promo!)Keep it clean this weekend Boy's!;)

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what's Gonna happen in 2.B!

Westside 2 Alemania 0 (Westside could win promo!)
City F.C. 4 Persian Pricks 0 (City isnt that good!)
Norvan 1 Bombastic 2 (Both teams suck!)
Nomads 1 Shaheen 3 (Shaheen should have no problem!)
NK HRVAT 2 Point Grey 1 (Honestly,PGR is the best team we have played this year,Dont know what happened to stop these two teams from battling for promo!)Keep it clean this weekend Boy's!;)Sould be a "BALL" to play in this game! :D

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp

The post about erion's eight goals and your mother was snuck on from my computer, by mcdirty, while i wasn't looking, when he was working at my place. I have to go and check on the status of my change jar now.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would give them 15-1 odds. So in my opinion, no.... In fact I would venture a guess that the final score will be 4-1 in favour of the BLAZE this time (beaten 4-1) first time around.

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 2B

Knights 2
Alemania 1

Squeaked another one out today. We started extremely poorly. But the second half won it for us.

On a side note, we were laughing after the game that we had at 5 forty plus year olds on the field for the first half and our youngest player was 26. And we're in second place?????:D :rolleyes: Too funny!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, lads, the Blaze are not going to lose or tie another game this year. Their season looks like ours did a couple of years ago in div. 2. We were hump-ed the first game 6 - 1 by Alemania, then we finished off with 13 straight wins. The Blaze's season is a carbon copy of that so far and will continue. Well done, Blaze.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan JB's 2 Rangers 1

Hard fought game by both teams. But I don't quite think the Rangers had their "A" game today. Defensively we seemed to limit their chances. Not to mention the Ref was shite and sent one of the Rangers off just before half.

Nice to meet you today Keeper. (sorry I don't have more time for a more indepth report)

Putter

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's 2 - WFC Rangers 1

Therapist said it... I can't imagine WFC being so neatly ahead of the pack if this was their 'A' game. And the ref didn't help their promotion hopes either. Still not sure why WFC had a man sent off, and not sure it should have happened at all. But you've got to give JB's credit: our first goal was early, and an excellent one. WFC was one man short for the second goal, but it was a headder off a throw which wasn't taken quickly. They had every opportunity to 'mark up', so being down a man couldn't be blamed for that one. In 'Keeper's' defense, he had no chance on either.
WFC had the run of play in the last 15 minutes while down a man, and had lots of chances, but few of great quality. The goal came from a routine pick-up gone wrong by our keeper. We had all turned our backs, moving up field for the kick, so I'm not exactly sure what happend, but I turned to see the ball trickle across the line, and our keeper assulting himself for his apparent blunder.
I'd love to hear more about the sending-off. I thought our guy was getting the card, but apparently not? (That ref was shocking).
We needed the points more than you anyway!

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
things just got interersting....

Congrats to JBs on pulling off the upset. I guess it's an upset, but I still think JBs are the best team we've played this season, no disrespect intended to WFC. This makes it a little more interesting when it comes to the promo race. If WFC lose or tie one more, things will get even closer, but that's easier said than done. This makes tomorrows RFC/Ravens tilt that much more meaningful. Hopefully we rise to the occasion.

TS

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was at South Memorial today to watch City Rangers play persian United. My match report as follows. Shite, Shite, Shite.
Rangers played like Shite. Persian United are Shite. And watching as much as i did of that game was a shite idea. Free Beer after game so i was well pleased.:D 3-0 rangers victory. Persia had someone sent off for 2 yellows in about 5 minutes with time almost out in the first half. I'm sure he is happy with the shirt pull that got him his first. Anyway Rangers pulled away in second but missing a lot of their guys so a good result for them.

As for tommorrow's game, if we lose I'd be absolutely and utterly shocked. The lose we had in our first game still pisses us off and we aim to have our revenge tommorrow.

number2 - call Gower "You bitch" for me. He'll know who it was.:D

South Memorial looked like Wembley compared to our home pitch today. I can't believe that's the same field we played at in the summer.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
B United

Yes we are looking for revenge, however B United aren't as bad as their previous years...they have a good midfield and goalie so we will have to bring it hard to pull off the W.

Blaze will be missing some key players again...injuries and Rainzy with the Red Card last week will make the D a little slim but I'm looking for our other players to pull up the slack....

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Send off

The Rangers Red Card was #7 getting his second yellow for yapping at the ref. The whole situation was a bad call from the ref but I guess he was right in sending off #7. I should know as I was right there...........I was his check. It's too bad it happened, because that was the point in which the ref decided he was gonna make a difference in the game. However, having said that I think the Jb's put together a solid game. If we had got our shite together at the start, we would have been vying for the top spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0