Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Blaze

Congratulations Blaze-you are quality-football that is-BR should get some manners-but wait a minute, you're the Blaze! Well done, I figured the Primos would do better,but methinks it will be a looong year for the Blaze in Div 1. See ya mf! in a year!!

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Blaze advance to Div. 1

Blaze rep.1 said:
BLAZE 2 - PRIMOS 0

...a great strike by Bantu from 25 yards out. .

Most players wouldn't consider a ball that bounces three times before it gets to the goal line a "great strike" it was more a great dummy by the other blaze player who let it through his legs instead of trying to bury it himself.

The PK was a b/s call but the Blaze will dispute about that fact as they did every other hard tackle (see cheapshots-BR Kelly) and play where they were obviously fouled :rolleyes: and balls that should have been called out and were not. :confused:

Full marks to you guys for the win but you guys just talk so much shite and bitch so much it takes away from everything you do.

#9 further emphasized his lack of class with his juggling display before one of our free kicks and his frantic arm flapping trying to make like one of the birds flying overhead.

And BR kelly further emphasized his lack of intelligence with his most recent comment.

Enjoy first div.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BigBird

The penalty call was weak. There is no dispute about that. The problem for your defender was he got beat outside the box and had to dive in from behind/side to get the ball. It was pretty tough for the ref not call it from where he was.

There was as much bitching and talk on your side of the ball. Don't forget your forwards punch/straight arm to our defenders face. As for cheapshots, your defender in the second half came in late on a tackle where he jumped in with both feet up and his studs showing. Too make matters worse it was 1 yard from the sideline near our bench. Don't tell me that wasn't cheap. There was niggly sh*t happening around and off the ball the whole game but you guys were at fault just as much as us.

We outplayed you twice this year and that was the difference between 1st and 2nd.

Good Luck in your next 3 games this year and next season as well.

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Blaze on their promotion.

Sounds to me like BIG BABY is a little bitter over the lose. I myself thought that in our meetings with both teams that Primos were the more skilled team but it shows that grit and teamwork can do damage over skill.

Firemens turn next year!!!!!!!

Firemen 3- B UNited 1

Finallly I get myself a goal first in like 4 years.

We dominated them yet again right from the opening whistle, on our OLD home field CLinton Park. There is no reason for B United to be anywhere near the topn three with the way they have played both times we met.

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
#9 further emphasized his lack of class with his juggling display before one of our free kicks and his frantic arm flapping trying to make like one of the birds flying overhead.

Shutup BIG NERD- HE WAS EMULATING YOU. Yall are some winey biaches wholl never make it to div 1. The linesman on your side, wh o was blatantlley calling throwins etc. the wrong way showed just how LOW you sorry asses were willing to stoop to try to beat us. CHEATING ON THROWIN CALLS- PATHETIC.

big bird....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- SHUTUP
we beat ya fair & square

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
porkchop, Thanks.

I think if you saw our 2 games against the Primos this year you would see the difference in skill,grit and determination between the two teams. It seemed to me anyways that the Primos couldn't handle our running up front. Our forwards were quicker than their defenders and that set the tone for both games. our forwards ran rings around them and forced their whole team back on their heels. Any time Primos had the ball they tended to make 1 or 2 passes and lump it up front to try to win a header or the knock down. No dice on that with our big guy at the back winning almost every single ball in the air. Today's game i don't think the primo's even had a corner kick and their most dangerous threat was from a miscommunication from our 2 defenders.

B united should not be near the top but they obvouisly played well t o start the year and lucked out with the schedule as i don't think they played either the Primos or you till after they had done some damage on the weaker teams. They got lots of points early but came back down to earth in the end. After our second game with them they were talking trash because they were unbeaten at that point. They were still however 4 or 5 points off the pace and in third at that time. They are really the 4th or 5th best team in our side though and that's where they will end up .

Good luck next year.

I think 2A will be the toughest side next year. 3,4 and 5 from 2c will move over to 2a(thats what happened this year.). Thats gonna make that a tough group. the other two sides will be a little easier with 2b still being the easiest of the three.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classy!

ButtRubber Kelly should learn something from his classmates, or maybe y'all don' get that out in tha' pasture. Blazearmy can articulate something more than playgound drivel(dribble)

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good match today with the Primos,

I agree that Bantu's strike was an awesome one, BigBird if it bounced three times then why did your keeper stand there and watch it dribble into his net from thirty yards?

Nice dummy Premium!

Primos should a lot of class and kept their cool even thought they didnt have the slightest sniff at goal all day, exept for the donkey who was running the line with those stupid glasses on they were classy in their defeat as I thought we were with our win.

Big Bird you should just realize that you guys were absolutely dominated for ninety minutes today and that there is always next year, your lucky it wasnt a 6-0 drubbing.

DITH

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a disappointing cup exit looking forward to a couple of full bevvie coolers and an entertaining match with Vinnie & Spud this weekend. You can both expect to get megged with me ttping you as I go by... only to trip and fall on my weak scoring attempt. Look forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dribbler!

Was that a pisstake Butt Rubber, or are you just dribbling on the toilet seat again? Put some mustard on it Wanker!

fabulus

Nov 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yola a 1 yola the blaze blazed its way to the 1st div , the delta diver is now showing his trade off in the the vmsl, the fvmsl bunch, are a poor bunch indeed, and the infamous 9 is danzig not marylon manson, and the red truck ripped by you ranger vaginas, one punch didn;t stop the golden goal by sjw not rvd, all you people in vmsl watch the blaze tear through the 1st div in blazing speed with goals and reckless abandon for the poor sapps waiting for a chance at the balzzzzzing glory. 70 goals for 14 against. and i scored enough to sink a battleship. see you all in div one the blaze will be even better then before

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what was that?

bandcamp said:
nice first post. welcome, i think.

I agree. And I at least know out who it is. Wow

Welcome fabulus. Indeed you did score enough to sink the proverbial battleship.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE=B.R. KELLYThe linesman on your side, who was blatantlley calling throwins etc. the wrong way showed just how LOW you sorry asses were willing to stoop to try to beat us. CHEATING ON THROWIN CALLS- PATHETIC.

You guys win 2-0 and you are still crying about throw-ins! You truly are an ass clown who doesn't know a lick about the game and should shut up until you do.

Premium Blaze Rep

Sep 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Promotion Well Deserved!

The only goal set out by the Blaze this year was promotion...Mission accomplished! Division 2 Cup means nothing afterall we were the champions last year the only team that cliff ave had difficulty with. Enjoy the cup run to all those teams who will not get promoted try to get some hardware this year and enjoy the blaze customization of the cup!

To the poor losers in North Van, you were dominated in every aspect of yesterdays game and everytime we have played you. Every player we had on the pitch was better at his position than your team.. And big bird how was the view from the sideline, did you purposely not start cause you knew you would get abused or did the team decide that the muppet that the couldn't catch was a better decision. He probably was the better choice afterall your good for a few critical mistakes a game.. Bad decisions would sum up your goal tending ability. Enjoy div 2 boyz cause your gonna be there for a long time!

To the firemen, saying the primos are more skilled than us really illustrates what you know about this game! I don't know why you guys think your even half decent with not one person on your team capable of scoring a goal.

Well i'm out look forward to the replies from the rest of your nerds who spend your life on this site and who really think they know this game eventhough they'll always be in div.2 and an average team in this shocking division.

Its only natural the best team in this division gets promoted and off to division 1 to dominate another division. Look for the Blaze when you marks or posting your nonsense we can always be found at the top part of every table!

Premium looking forward to never seeing any of you guys again!

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Promotion Well Deserved!

I was wondering when all the Blaze playaz would come out of the woodwork. Fabulous...a very unique post, welcome to TTP playboy. Indeed you won the Blaze scoring title, and I'm looking forward to some more magic next year in Div. 1.

Big Bird...why did you not play yesterday? I was surprised to say the least and i think Premium probably speaks the truth. The only logical explanation is an injury. Why else would you not suit up for the biggest game of the year? As for your comments regarding bitching/whining/etc....I fail to see how it was any different on your side. As for #9...he ran circles around you all day and after being hacked for the 10th time with an awful cleates up tackle I'm sure he had a hard time continuing his sportsmanlike attitude for the rest of the game. Apart from the donkey who provided that tackle and #22, I thought the rest of your players battled hard and played with class. Hopefully Teelay provided you with a video camera to film the match....you should watch it and then maybe rethink some of your comments.

You'll have to excuse BR KELLY's simplistic vocabulary...he is so used to entertaining under-aged ladies that he doesn't know any better.

Captain Shamrock....looking forward to some good battles with Club I in summer league and Div. 1. By the way....are you still interested in JR's services?? LOL.

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANGRY IDIOT:

Are you playing in div 6 or Div. 7 CAT next year?

Thought so ......SHUTUP
gotta go...off to finish off my grade 7 math test..IDIOT

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yola a 1 yola the blaze blazed its way to the 1st div , the delta diver is now showing his trade off in the the vmsl, the fvmsl bunch, are a poor bunch indeed, and the infamous 9 is danzig not marylon manson, and the red truck ripped by you ranger vaginas, one punch didn;t stop the golden goal by sjw not rvd, all you people in vmsl watch the blaze tear through the 1st div in blazing speed with goals and reckless abandon for the poor sapps waiting for a chance at the balzzzzzing glory. 70 goals for 14 against. and i scored enough to sink a battleship. see you all in div one the blaze will be even better then before

WTF? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Congrats to the Blaze, except for Zoolander!!! Is he still playing for you guys?
Now there's a victim :eek: although your ego's are large now, I think you'll be humbled before long in Div. 1.

Mickster,

If the game is on, I'll bring the BBQ and Italian sausages and you bring the bevies. and for the Veggies on either team...TFB. I know, I know..I've just set myself up for a grand shite-kicking ala TTPers of this site. Let the gay inuendos fly boys :rolleyes:

a little note from our game against the Ravens yesterday. First, how stupid could you be. They tried to sneek an inelligable player into the game. The stupid part is that I knew the guy was not registered and they knew that I knew. Confused yet? So, instead of coming up to me and saying that they were short 2 and that they were going to play this guy, they try to sub him in after 20 min. Ravens are by far the chippiest of our group. Me thinks there might be some cards the next time we meet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0