Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even the missus is TTP'ing him now.
HeHeHeHeHeHe

We will not see any of this :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: anytime soon.

On a Serious Note:

I will buy film of the incident. For God's sake please someone have filmed it.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too Funny

Originally posted by BlazeArmy
I will buy film of the incident. For God's sake please someone have filmed it.

Apprentice and I put out a cry for help on Sunday, "before you use that cell to call the ambulance, does it happen to take digital pictures, please say yes".
But nothing at Hasting Bowl, I do have the picture of knvb lying on the grass in pain as I smashed my stroller into him, can not take that away from me, but I can tell the story over and over for any and all that want to hear it.

I think that the league covers us all for ambulance rides, so no worry there, but don't think they cover the flat piece of plywood that you will need to sleep on for the next 2 months.

hos;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

I just hope they don't do to you what they did for a victim of an industrial accident we attended last set. He fell from scaffolding and had to have several vertebrae removed. He is now four inches shorter.:eek: You'll be shorter than Marty. (actually you won't)

Basically this fellow performed the same dynamics as the bicycle kick except he was getting paid $45.00 an hour and is covered by worker's comp. Does Martin offer any coverage for you fellas? I mean a bicycle kick deserves some due attention even if it was unsuccessful. :rolleyes:

One more thing. Randall Celebrini can afford to take such risks. He has a Celebrini Emergency Response Kit that can only be used on Celebrini's by a Celebrini. KNVB does not. Stick to the basics.:D

Hope you're OK though. My daughter is looking forward to Wednesday training. Hey maybe she can show you how to perform the bicycle properly.;)

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby 0 - 0 Khalsa

One word summed up this game ............'JUNK'! Niether team played decent soccer and thus a tie is a just result. Missing players or not, a better effort would have been expected...........but at least our beer/booze man came through with flying colors:D

Sorry to hear about KNVB cnuting himself;) I am sure a collection will be started up here for any lost wages etc you might suffer.

HOS when is our new combined training night? We'll bring the rye, you guys the players............Next time you see him, ask when Thriller got home, and better yet, what he used for a pillow:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Night Out for Thriller

I looked like the Beer Man was pouring him triples. As for training, both teams together, we might be able to get more than 10 out for the first time this year.
On to Clan on Friday for us.

hos

Cookie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where the fcuk did everyone go this week? I thought we were the only team a little short of players with 6 or 7 starters out of the line up for us this week. But Surrey, Khalsa, and Burnaby were all missing players. What was there a dart tourney somewhere that i didnt hear about. Inter deserved all three points today as their finishing in the first half was clinical. Their second goal was lucky though as it was an own goal where the rebound bounced off our defenders nose and into the net. Shaggy's goals were nice but he was lucky to have not been sent off during the altercation in which he was the first and only guy to throw punches according to our players that were involved. Oh well the ref can only call what he sees and i give credit to our lads that played with 9 in the second half and looked the more dangerous team that were unlucky to have not potted a couple more chances. Its not often that you can say a goalie who let four in had a good game but Animal did and had plenty of good saves to keep the score some what respectable.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cookie,

We had more than what we normally have had so I won't complain..............but I guess the holiday tomorrow would explain some of it:rolleyes:

I forgot to mention the ref for our game, Rene! He had a good outing with the best part of his performance what he didn't do rather than what he did.

With about 10 minutes left in the game Crow got chopped by someone and was awarded a free kick. Chris got up and was ticked right off and Rene got right in his face. He put his hands on Chris, even waved his finger in Chris's face and then it happened..................Crow swiped at his hands and pushed Rene away:eek: Now to his credit Rene let it go when every single person at the park expected him to be gone, and rightly so..............you just can't abuse an official like that, even if somewhat prevoked. So I applaud Rene for his performance and having a real good feel for the game. The game and this incident was never going to get out of hand and his non call let the players decide the outcome and not the REF. It easily, had it gone to Kangaroo court, been a multiple gamer.

Now I realize that Regs and a few others have had a beef with him in the past but I can honestly say I have never seen him have a shocker and cost a team a game and look forward to seeing him in the middle come Saturday.

On to Columbus.................

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Non-Call

I had said that I was not going to comment on that incident from saturdays game, but now that John had brought it to light, I will give you my thoughts.

Yes, I don't think Crow deserved to be thrown out of the game for what he did, but he should not have reacted that way to the Ref. If on another day with a different ref a player does that, he could be gone and for a few games for something like that.

I thought Rene had a strong game on Saturday (he is one of the best refs we have these days), but what could have happened if Crow did that to Walks and he goes down like a Jenna Jamison.

But no harm came from it so no worries.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John,

I don't have any beef with Rene and haven't for about 3 years now I think.

It's "Little Rene" or Uday as I now like to call him, that's the real problem... :D

Knowing the league, we'll probably have Uday this Friday night out at Mundy #4 :rolleyes:

~Regs.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHHHHHHHHH either in Vegas, or Italy, or entertaining his boss...................but he'll be back next week, I think. It will be someone else's turn to miss:confused: I'm sure.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show's you how much he's changed. Dobbin did the same thing, only his back was turned to him and as he turned and swiped his hand away got himself a big fat year off.

CJ none of this...

Does Randall do Bike clinics and house calls?

I've just spoke to my lawyer and he thinks we have a case against HOS. He was clearly in control of his daughters stroller as it ran over me. Liability 101. I may settle out of court, but it'll cost him.

T-3's are my friend.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Intent

Originally posted by knvb
He was clearly in control of his daughters stroller as it ran over me. Liability 101. I may settle out of court, but it'll cost him.

T-3's are my friend.

Settlment, my wife is a Nurse, I can get you all the T-3's you want, I live on them, that's how I can get up after my bike attempts.

None of this knvb...

hos LOL:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did somebody say T3?

Hos, I'm going to sue you too, but I can be paid off in T3s. Although, I should be paying you...it's about time somebody did in that Cnut. Did you back up over him too? Tell me you backed up over him...:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No BACK-Up

Blake's was right there so I could not do too much damage, but my daughter thought it was funny as she was pointing and laughing at the little girly man on the ground.
I was even trying to TTP when the abulance showed up, I was telling the abulance guys that Carlo's of Sporting was the one in need of treatment as he was down in front of the goal from a knock off a header.

Can't wait for the Weekly Report, last year when Peg played Slurrey at Kinsmen, Azzi mentioned that Randells Bike was one of the nicest goals that this area has ever seen.
Now Azzi can mention that this area has seen one of the funniest bike attempts too.

hos

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Was his form as good as that? I know you witnessed it.

Please feel free to post pictures of the Stroller "accident" .

:D

Army

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze,

It'll be hard to top that visual piss-take the rest of the year!!!

Crying,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0