Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laugh it up boys, we diserve it after lossing 6-nil. But a 6-nil loss is the same 3 points as a 1-0 loss, the GAA takes a shitt kicking, but it is the same 3 points.

I still say that ball was not hit from more than 30 or 35 yards out, he took the punt from our side of centre, was all by himself to walk in and tee it up. Good on him for striking it very well, I didn't say it was'nt a good goal, but I was back peddling and out of position, that shot should be saved from that far out, if the goalkeeper is positioned right.

I only hope some of our players come on here and read this abuse and get some motivation from it, god knows we had no spirit on sunday. We move onto Inter this Sunday, they beat us 3 times last year, all great games that were very close, one in the first round of Provincials, if that is not enough insperation, I don't know what is.

Jinky, can that ballon stay up for 90 minutes, I don't think so, back to the drawing board for the Keeper Replacement

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Soccer Product for HOS

Just got back from viewing new soccer products and at the risk of helping Khalsa, I have to pass this along to my old pal HOS.

They now have those GK gloves with a string attached to them, so the player can take them off and wipe his nose or tie his shoe laces without them falling on the ground.

This is for the GK who could forget the opponent might shoot from a long distance if he/she sees the GK having a break.
:p

Khalsa will in tough against Inter.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Garbag Can

That garbag can shut-out Slurrey (the BC Chumps) twice last year, hope he is getting the start vs. Inter this Sunday.

As for strings on the gloves, that is a good idea, I might just use my daughters mits.

I have seen a bolt cutters for your key chain, Reccos, that might help when getting locked in changerooms.
Some interesting X-mas gifts.

knvb, keep your head up, next time the stroller won't let up and take it easy on you.

hos:mad:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done lads!

Just wanted to say congrats to the Firemen for the impressive victory on the weekend! Well done boys....keep them coming!

Saturdays score (in Middlesborough)

Liverpool 0 - Middlesborough - 0

Not very exciting but it was nice to see Owen, Hesky and Kewell put on a show!

Cookie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
screw off zeus you bacon roll eating bastard. Over here we only want to know the results of our meager premier league not the important ones. Enjoy overseas while you can but remember you have to come back to this meager league eventually.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Well done lads!

Originally posted by Zeus
Not very exciting but it was nice to see Owen, Hesky and Kewell put on a show!

0 - 0 show?

Which one played Punch and who played Judy?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The excellent site shows a 3 - 0 victory for westside. Any game reports, regs, smallsy? Or is everyone still at the park drinking.

Cheers
JB

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
still drinking...

Westside 3
Peg 0

The first solid 90 minutes we've played all year. Solid play from the vets and goals by the youngsters got us the result. Nenad Stojanovic with a great strike in the first half that gave us a deserved 1-0 lead. Second half saw a clinical finish by newly signed Steve Deblazio and the final tally from Alex Kosanin.
Peg was pretty much disinterested all nite which we didn't mind one bit.
Finally a full squad out with a deep bench made all the difference.
Regs a no show. Apparently a touch of the "I don't want to drive out to Surrey and play in the cold flu" kept him out. Regs, sniffle, sniffle, you ok lad?;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm OK. Thanks for asking :D

Did we have a full squad out? Did the lads get bollocked?

Cheers,

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looked to be a full squad. Celebrini lasted only 10 minutes though before going off with some sort of injury. I'm assuming Reedy is still injured?
Just one of those games where the your squad couldn't get into the game...we've had our fair share of those this year.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Randall has been hurt for the last month or so. Reedy should be back in February I think (ACL).

I think it is fair to say that we really need the winter break to regroup... the only reason we are still at the top (other than other teams being cancelled this weekend) is because everyone else is playing poorly.

In my opinion so far, no one on our side is particularly good.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side A

The more and more the season moves along the more it looks like no team on side A will be over 30 points, but also no team under 20 points. Scary when it comes to Provincial berths. All the teams will be especially in tough when they start to play all the quality teams on side B:rolleyes: .

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any results? I heard Inter scored a boat load on HOS/Khalsa today. (Like that would really be a surprise.) I didn't get the actual score, but I heard it was big for most teams average for Khalsa. So 5-0 6-0?

I can only hope HOS keeps this pace up at least another week so we get a shot at em'.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i saw the first half of Inter vs. Khalsa. 3-0 when i left. HOS got the hook and didn't finish the half. to be fair, he was hung out to dry for the most part. second goal was a beauty free kick by van schagen. not sure about the final, but inter was cruising.

caught the second half of bby vs. sporting and i believe it ended 1-1. i'll leave the game summary to john.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor old HOS

Heads up Hossy,your only as good as the ten boys in front of you!

P.S. The contract is still good and ready to be signed.
I'll talk to your agent later on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0