Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Predictions - Provincial Cup Final

Who will be BC's best?

• Surrey United

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Inter

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger's right. About everything. Ever. And I'm not just kissing ass because I want to get Mini Dude in with the Mini Rangers early.

Kissing ass,

Biggest Ranger Fan Ever.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were those pictures taken with one of those circus camera's or are there a few PAU chaps on RF's training program?

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Holiday, what ever made you think I was talking about Sal when I named that player Pinochhio????

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pinocchio

Studsup

Just the fact that Dobbin and yourself play on the outside of the midfield and that you guys had a good little battle going.....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Tradition is Dead

Not only will this be a first championship for one of these two storied teams in local soccer:rolleyes: , but it will be the first time that neither team can order the Sunshine Breaky on the way to the Island.
The new contractor of food services has decided to do away with the scrambled eggs with hollandays sauce from the menu.

Not only is it a sad weekend for local soccer, but the province has lost one of the great breaky iteams of all time.

Go Capitals Go, in the Womens Final

Hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

How will Surrey respond coming into this game as Favourites?

The last two games, you were underdogs....and in the first round you guys struggled as favourites!

Our only game we went into as underdogs, we spanked Gorge.

Any thoughts?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thoughts?? Ahh yeah, don't worry about how Surrey are coming into the final. Worry about yourselves!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thoughts

I can't beleive they took out that Sunshine Breakfast. What was the reasoning there? With the assembly line they had going, the cheep cost of food (eggs, toast, ham), and selling them by the trough full at a full $5.00 a pop, this has to be one of the dubest financial decisions of all time! Next thing you know, they'll ditch the clam chowder!:mad:

My only hope is they keep the holondaise sauce.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm................BC Ferry Holondaise sauce..............arghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargh

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thoughts?? Ahh yeah, don't worry about how Surrey are coming into the final. Worry about yourselves!

Is that the approach you guys took in the battle to avoid relegation?

(Couldn't resist Bronco...welcome back.;) )

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Bronco
You should worry about which team you want buggin you for the next year or so...

A bunch of WOPS (although the ones on here are sensible:rolleyes: ) or listening to KNVB!

I knew you would come around......

Think of your Talisman Alumni !

Broncotojoinhistalismanalumninextseason

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point Pipo, I had thought of that earlier. Problem solved. :D

BTW, the cheesecake on the BC ferry ( No not you Dude. Ya sick fcuk) is the best part, not the Hollandaise sauce.

Jimmy can you lend me a quarter? I want to play Galiga.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb

Jimmy can you lend me a quarter? I want to play Galiga.

It's Galaga, and when are you guys heading over? Friday?? That could be dangerous. I know from personal experience. :mad: back to back losses, once to Victoria Croatia, once to Powell River.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me about it!

We left for the semi on Friday last year and lost to simple simon cnut and his golden goal last year so, we'll be heading out Saturday morning this time.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell ME about it

It's better than losing to simple simon on your own Golden goal!:rolleyes:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can vouch for Bronco that its dangerous to go to Powell River the night before I swear they find out where the team is staying or eating and send the town sluts there. Me Pesh and Babs didnt get to sleep until 7am before we lost to Powell river that year.

Sorry Bronco!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0