Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Men's Provincial B cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know if the b cup has been drawn? Also, I have heard that fv teams who qualify get money from bc soccer and fv soccer. Any truth to this?

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We havent heard anything about the provincials yet either.
LucVanLierde said:
Anyone know if the b cup has been drawn? Also, I have heard that fv teams who qualify get money from bc soccer and fv soccer. Any truth to this?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There has been no draw yet if you go into the bc soccer website and click on provincial cup draw it will tell you when the teams get drawn......it might not happen until mid may!!

man if they don't hurry up and let us know when we play....we'll be staying in tents :eek:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck in provincials knights and hurricanes. Bulljive and dopeashell could be making a surprise appearance but with who?

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the draw's been done. anyone know it?! we need to make arrangements.

TS

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HERE WE GO CAN A FRASER VALLEY TEAM WIN IT ALL

British Columbia Soccer Association
MEN’S KEITH MILLAR ‘B’ CUP OPEN AGE

This open age competition is for teams registering with BC Soccer on category B forms. This competition leads to a provincial final. Teams in this category do not go forward to a National Club Championship.

STANDINGS
3 points for a win on regulation time.
2 points for a win on penalty kicks.

Group A GP W L GF GA PTS
1 Elephant Walk
2 Burnaby Inter
3 Richmond All Blacks
4 Lakehill Sagres

Group B GP W L GF GA PTS
5 Genesis FC
6 Westside Rino
7 Chilliwack City
8 North Delta FC

Group C GP W L GF GA PTS
9 GEU Black Knights
10 Gordon Head
11 Campbell River
12 Players United

Group D GP W L GF GA PTS
13 Shamrock Rovers
14 SUFC Hurricanes
15 N. Enderby Timberwolves
16 Richmond FC

ROUND ROBIN
FRIDAY JUNE 04, 2004
Group Home S Away S Venue Time (pm)
A Elephant Walk Burnaby Inter Finlayson Fri/5:30
A Richmond All Blacks Lakehill Sagres Topaz Fri/5:30
B Genesis FC Westside Rino Finlayson Fri/7:30
B Chilliwack City North Delta FC Topaz Fri/7:30
C GEU Black Knights Gordon Head Blanchard Fri/5:00
C Campbell River Players United Blanchard Fri/7:00
D Shamrock Rovers SUFC Hurricanes 2 A Uvic Turf Field Fri/8.30
D N. Enderby Timberwolves Richmond FC 2 B Uvic Turf Field Fri/8:30

SATURDAY JUNE 05, 2004
Group Home S Away S Venue Time
A Elephant Walk Richmond All Blacks Finlayson Sat/9.00am
A Burnaby Inter Lakehill Sagres Topaz Sat/9.00 am
B Genesis FC Chilliwack City Finlayson 11 Sat/11:00
B Westside Rino North Delta FC Topaz Sat/11:00
C Gordon Head Players United 2 B Uvic Turf Field Sat/12:00
C GEU Black Knights Campbell River 2 A Uvic Turf Field Sat/12:00
D Shamrock Rovers North Enderby Timber Blanchard Sat/12.00
D SUFC Hurricanes Richmond FC Topaz Sat/1.30

A Richmond All Blacks Burnaby Inter Finlayson Sat/1:30
A Lakehill Sagres Elephant Walk Blanchard Sat/2.00
B North Delta FC Genesis FC Finlayson Sat/3.30
B Westside Rino Chilliwack City Blanchard Sat/4.00
C Players United GEU Black Knights Finlayson Sat/5:30
C Gordon Head Campbell River Topaz Sat/5.30
D Richmond FC Shamrock Rovers 2A Uvic Turf Field Sat/6.00pm
D SUFC Hurricanes North Enderby Timber 2B Uvic Turf Field Sat/6.00pm
SUNDAY JUNE 06, 2004
SEMI FINALS
Home S Away S Venue Time
Semi 1 Winner Group A Winner Group B Blanchard Sun/11
Semi 2 Winner Group B Winner Group C Finlayson Sun/11

FINAL
Home S Away S Venue Time
Winner of Semi 1 Winner Semi 2 Topaz Sun/4

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They drew the shortest straw and now have to go play in this mean-nothing competition :rolleyes:

~Regs.

filling the net said:
How does a team that finishes 7 in the VMSL standings make the provincials???? (Elephant Walk)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy, Mr. Ego. Have you ever won this prestigious(sp?) trophy? Exactly. :rolleyes: It is a lot better than winning the 'A' cup as 'B' cups are bigger and better. :D BTW, has anyone on this site every won a QUADRUPLE in one season? League, League Cup, F.A. Cup, and Provincial Cup(B)? Just curious.

;)

On the wind...........Captain

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
The entire VMSL div 4 league is better than you.

Your team must be off the map then...what place did your team finish this year?

Your suppose to be wanting a fraser valley team to win not placing your unwitted comments here ass clown!

Good Luck to the hurricanes and Delta fc next week. It looks like we will be able to see each other play.

Cheers

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's going to win it this year????

Genesis FC is full of paid players from the lower mainland and back East. Not sure if their A League players can play as they are under contract to their other teams now. They are either going to be strong or individuals. Group B is a tough group to get out of.

GEU got an competitive group, lots of run and gun soccer in that group.

Shamrock are back to defend their title too.

Should be a good tourney! What's with teams playing on turf though???

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What position does Phil Collins play for Genesis ?

Does Elephant Walk play the "Baby Elephant Walk" song before every game and have someone get up and do the Homer Simpson dance to it ?

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back from Victoria from the B cup. What a weekend! We went over with 12 guys, and played 4 games in 1 1/2 days. I'm fcuking spent, could hardly drive home from the ferries. It was an interesting weekend of soccer.

We played a strong team from Vernon on Friday on the turf and tied 2-2. All ties go right to PKs with the winner getting 2 pts and the loser nothing. They beat us on PKs. We beat the Hurricanes 5/6-0 I can't remember the score. Shamkrocks beat Vernon, setting up our game as being the 'winner take all' game.
Shamrock came out strong and are a skilled team. You can tell they've played together for a while. We only had 11 players, as one had to go home Sat AM. We scored in first half injury time to go into halftime up 1-0. They came out strong again in the second half, but we were able to hold off the attack with some strong keeper saves (our GK should've been most val. goalie, but one of our guys won MVP, so we won't complain about it) and tight defending. Then with about 5 to play, our striker was sent in all alone, deked the goalie and buried the insurance goal. 2-0 RFC was the final. It was a great game to be a part of. The funny part was that the Rovers thought we were playing ineligible players and complained about it as soon as we went up 1-0. After the game, they made us line up on the 18, and called us forward one by one, checked our cards, faces, jersey numbers and team lists. I'm surprised they didn't ask for fingerprints and our mother's maiden name. They had a couple cry-babies on the sidelines that couldn't handle the loss and continued to complain to the refs for 30 mins after the game. The players were cool about it, except for a certain short, stocky left full-back, who has the same name as a former Sportspage anchor. Fcuking cnut, get over it. You lost, fair and square. I must admit, the ref made 'a few' calls in our favor, but I think we were full marks for the win and nobody can take that away from us. Knowing that we knocked off the defending champs made Saturday's night on the town a most enjoyable one.

Unfortunately the group play took it's toll on our 12 guys and we had nothing left for the semis, where we got spanked by an average group of mainly plonkers from campbell river. It was 1-0 at the half, but ended at 4/5-0 with 3 coming in the last 10 mins when many of us could hardly move. It was embarassing to lose to them, but remembering what we had accomplished to get there made us smile.

Another interesting turn of events was when Genesis played Westside FC. Genesis used 3 players from AFC Leopards, Bobson and 2 others I didn't recognize. The WFC coaches protested and won the protest, disqualifying Genesis. But they got a call at 10pm that night saying that the protest had been overturned b/c they couldn't 'prove' that the players were from AFC and that the ref had thrown away the orignial team lists. Fcuking rubbish. Genesis beat EWalk in the other semi 2-0 (shoulda been more from what I heard) and will roll over Campbell River in the final, which should already be done.
Overall, it was a fun weekend and hopefully the tourney is a bit closer to home next year so we can have a full squad. Then again, we live for road trips. Sorry for the essay.

TS

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cambell river in the final? oh good god.....we spanked them 4-1...wow....it will be very funny if they win. the story of the cup is surrey hurricanes....19 golas against - 0 for. worst team in the tournament, an embarasement to fv. Did not deserve to be there. the fields were atrocious, overall very poorly put together. but hey, there was free water.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well got home yeterday still hopping around on one ankel with one crazy bruzed after some plug team from chilliwack stomped my ankel in fustration because they couldnt touch the ball all game..to bad i had to sit out the next 2 games as westside were not that good even genissis (or whoever they are) were not that good either..watched a few games and thought that we had the best player in the tournie on our team scoring 3 goals in 2 games..schooling guys all over the field even getting invited to ubc to play there..to bad no fraser valley team did very well there..surrey didnt score 1 goal all tournie, blackknights didt get out of round 1 neither did we...its to bad we suffered so many injuries as i felt we could heve done well for ourselves...kind of funny at the party they had there kind of felt like some of the knight players (auzzie) had something to on his mind..maybe im wrong but saw he a luc talking at the bar then point at me and auzzie take a step toward where i was then a few players grabbed him....is this right luc.....maybe its cause i was wearing a rangers jersey and your hyberian golie was pissed off cause they rule scotland.. shouldnt have stopped him if he did in fact have something to say..if im wrong sorry for the last few lines..if im right then well have to talk sooner then later....as i dont like having problems left unattended to......good luck to the knights next year in div 1. welcome surrey into div 2...kind of funny as well i saw sheep had something to say on here as well...im just glad that this website allows shitty players like sheep to voice their pathetic opinions and make them feel good.....to bad id never see sheep at any provincials or on the winning end of a football game......hang your boots up sheep....im 10 times the player you are and im going to hang them up......your team is asss peace out....... good luck to ndfc with all they persue next year.......#7 out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0