Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Greek Summer Soccer

Zaurrini said:
Not a bad thread we've started....considering the first post was at 8:30am, and we are already on page two....nice.

Free Souvlaki for ME!

:wa: Calamarakia for all mmmmm

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Vaselos said:
Liaskis looked good out there in the first game. This is summer and getting guys out is always a problem, you're only as good as the guys who come.

Liaskis always looks good but how do you really know it is him? I mean underneath all the tensors and wraps. Personally, I recognize him when I hear his tendons snapping and the smell of linament.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The less said about sugary honey balls the better.

I mean we don't want walls getting over excited do we?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well this is how I remember it. I throw ball to guy near center thinking he will run upfield. My momentum (I was just over 200lbs then) carried me outside my box. Instead of running to corner said player tries a cross field pass which is picked off and I am stuck on 18. Player chips me from 40 yards out and we tie. Ok so maybe I should have just booted the ball upfield. But at least the first time I was mad it was for a good reason. Move Right, Move Right, Move Right, bring back memories? That was ours to win.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
Liaskis always looks good but how do you really know it is him? I mean underneath all the tensors and wraps. Personally, I recognize him when I hear his tendons snapping and the smell of linament.

I was talking with him during the game and he was saying how many pain killers he was on....too bad for him he can still play age you can't stop it

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Well this is how I remember it. I throw ball to guy near center thinking he will run upfield. My momentum (I was just over 200lbs then) carried me outside my box. Instead of running to corner said player tries a cross field pass which is picked off and I am stuck on 18. Player chips me from 40 yards out and we tie. Ok so maybe I should have just booted the ball upfield. But at least the first time I was mad it was for a good reason. Move Right, Move Right, Move Right, bring back memories? That was ours to win.

Man he got under your skin in a hurry

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jinky, these sugar honey balls taste real good. Basically Greek Timbits. Have you ever seen Greek Timbits? Or do you go for the donut with hole in the middle. :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

No just former teammates jabbing at each other before showdown in under 3 weeks. Case of beer is on the line.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Also Vaselos I already won what he wants, the cup. I know it sounds bad but Fil keeps trying but he's never got his hands on it. :wa:

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
No just former teammates jabbing at each other before showdown in under 3 weeks. Case of beer is on the line.

Oh...High Stakes, beer is always a nice reward, can I get some action on that my money's on OUZO for that one.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok all this talk about sugar honey balls has forced Fil to his bed. At this very moment he is nuzzling up to his very tired wife who wants no part of him. He will use the same old antics we all try to entice her. You know, a slight nibble of the ear lobe, a slight brush along the contours of her back, fingers up her twat, but it won't work. Soon, he will be back on here with the rest of us Greeks and Jinky.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
Jinky, these sugar honey balls taste real good. Basically Greek Timbits.

I'm guessing Balls this is how you will force RF off the field next year when you 2 play?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually, I should edit my post. I did not mean we all try this on Fil's wife. I mean to say our own wives.

Ok all this talk about sugar honey balls has forced Fil to his bed. At this very moment he is nuzzling up to his very tired wife who wants no part of him. He will use the same old antics we all try to entice her(should read our wife). You know, a slight nibble of the ear lobe, a slight brush along the contours of her back, fingers up her twat, but it won't work. Soon, he will be back on here with the rest of us Greeks and Jinky.
Whew. That could have been bad.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
I'm guessing Balls this is how you will force RF off the field next year when you 2 play?

Or on the field. It will work anywhere.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Well this is how I remember it. I throw ball to guy near center thinking he will run upfield. My momentum (I was just over 200lbs then) carried me outside my box.

Amazing you would even admit that.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I just checked out the roster Liaskas e-mailed me. A quick calculation has put the combined age of our roster at 2546 years.

You tell me. How can we possibly lose with all that experience? :eek:

Huh?

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
I just checked out the roster Liaskas e-mailed me. A quick calculation has put the combined age of our roster at 2546 years.

You tell me. How can we possibly lose with all that experience? :eek:

Huh?

When Harry is the only one that can run for 90 min is why FC were lit up for 7 in their first game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0