Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rock

Jun 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREDICTIONS

THE ROCK SAYS THIS.

ON ONE SIDE YOU GOT OLYMPIAKOS RED DEVIL.WARSHIPPERS.
VS SPARTA...GWO.

DISQUALIFICATION....OUTSIDE INTEFERENCE.

LETS SEE...THE REF FIXES THE MATCH OLIMPIAKOS WAY..

THATS SOUNDS RIGHT... :D :D

THEN....YOU GOT SALONA...VS...PAOK..

HMMMMMMM....SHOOT OUT...THE NET COLLAPSES IN FAVOUR FOR SALON F.C.

THE FINAL.....NO D.Q......RING THE BELL.....OLIMPIAKOS RED DEVIL WARSHIPPERS VS SALONA .

BACK AND FORTH BACK AND FORTH.........LIGHTNING STRIKES.......THE DEVILS...... :eek: .

SALONA GREEK CUP CHAMPS :D :D :D

IF YOU SMELL

WHAT THE ROCK IS

COOKING

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, go easy on the periods Rock, there is only a limited number on the whole internet, you know.

That...must...have...taken...you...forever...to...type...that...post...out.

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
rocky.............rocky......................rocky...........rocky........................rocky............................

poios einai pali aftos o trellos?

youstaro to styl tou

atta boy rocky i like ur style bro

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to some good soccer this Saturday at P.W.
Should be pretty interesting.
Very tough call this weekend, if all the teams come out in numbers its simple pick em Tough call on the final four
Good Luck to all involved

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
03.jpg

01.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

02.jpg

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man oh man! This is some pretty good stuff on here now. The Rock I assume is one of my teammates. I couldn't even begin to tell you who I think it is. I'm sure I will find out but for now it must stay a secret.

I'm going to let you guys in on another little secret. I didn't want to say anything because I wanted it to be a surprise. FC Solon will win everything this weekend and it hasn't anything to do with a fix. It's because we are the best. Please try and keep this to yourself. I really don't want to spoil it for everyone. Now run along and pretend you didn't read this and continue to habitate in your fantasy worlds. :)

The Rock

Jun 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouzo hooligan????
What is an Ouzo Hooligan?????
It doesnt matter what you are!!! Thye pics are just fine
grab your bottle and pop that some bich up and let loose.

Ouzo???? Is this the famous ouzo.crazy beer drinking,passionate, comical daddy of ouzo. Father Ouzo! The rock says this. grab your bottle of ouzo come down and drink one on one with the great one.

Ballbaby???
This saturday in front of the millions and millions of Salon Fans.
You will do one thing and one thing only Score goals and deliver the belt to salon.

If
You
Taste
What Champagne
the
Rock
Is
Drinking!!

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RED DEVIL??????.....RED DEVIL????......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
WAAAAAAAAAAA.I GOT A TROPHY CASE AT THE ACROPOL......AAAAAA......OOOOOOOOO........SHUT UP.....WHO CARES........HAVE YOU EVER......AND THE ROCK MEANS EVER............ SCORED A GOAL???????.......HIT THE NET........STEPPED ON THE FIELD...SEEN THE NET FROM 5 FEET!!!!!......OR.......PLAYED WITH A HARMONICA IN FRONT OF A LIQUOR STORE SINGING OH SUZANNA!!!!!!.

Now that was priceless
ahhahahahhahaha :p ....se yelane oloi file....akoma kai o rocky's sta eipe :cool:
the only thing he played was the trumpet like attilio at the bouzoukia back in the 70's at acropol. :p kokkinokole time is running out come to ouzo ur team is doomed. ;) the trophy case at acropol will collapse along wit ur team. :eek:
the weather report will be always cloudy for u and oly. :eek: norm has assured me this come to ouzo b4 its too late. btw ur team should forfeit this weekends game to save themselves from humiliation. :p
fige protou einai arya file. oi sybaiktes sou tha se maxairosoun stin plati yiati etsi einai mathimenoi oi gavroi. sosou prin einai arya. min meinis yiati out stin endekada oute sto pagko tha vriskese. sou ehoun etoimasei sxedio. min pisteveis kanenan oloi apateones einai. pare tis valitses sou kai ela agori mou, ela na kaneis tin metagrafi tis zois sou.

ELA NA MATHEIS POS EINAI H ZOH KAI OLA TA ORAIA MES TOY OUZO TO SPITI.

OUZO GERA .........GERA........GERA ME TSABOUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rock said:
PREDICTIONS

THE ROCK SAYS THIS.

ON ONE SIDE YOU GOT OLYMPIAKOS RED DEVIL.WARSHIPPERS.
VS SPARTA...GWO.

THE FINAL.....NO D.Q......RING THE BELL.....OLIMPIAKOS RED DEVIL WARSHIPPERS VS SALONA .

BACK AND FORTH BACK AND FORTH.........LIGHTNING STRIKES.......THE DEVILS...... :eek: .

SALONA GREEK CUP CHAMPS :D :D :D

What are "WARSHIPPERS"? Is this one who Fights wars on a ship, somewhat like a Navy cadet?

Did you Hulkamaniacs even finish high school?

hmmm maybe you all are experts in Mathematics, Algerbra, Statistics, etc...ya that must be it. Carry on.

The Rock

Jun 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
What are "WARSHIPPERS"? Carry on.

Warshippers???Warshippers????
Rock says this
Do not concern yourself with spelling dont even waste a minute of your time on grammer focus on your defending
This saturday and saturday only tick tick tick.
Can you smell it can you feel it :cool:

If you smell what the rock is cooking :cool: :cool:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
What are "WARSHIPPERS"? Is this one who Fights wars on a ship, somewhat like a Navy cadet?

Did you Hulkamaniacs even finish high school?

hmmm maybe you all are experts in Mathematics, Algerbra, Statistics, etc...ya that must be it. Carry on.

Vaselos if you are going to point out people's mistakes in spelling at least spell ALGEBRA right.

My guess is Solon and Sparta in the final with Solon somehow winning it. :confused:

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eventhough ouzo is now officially gone golfing :( :(
Rock i offfer a drink to you from the ouzo camp. Funny stuff.
Cheers.
ouzo.jpg

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Man oh man! This is some pretty good stuff on here now. The Rock I assume is one of my teammates. I couldn't even begin to tell you who I think it is. I'm sure I will find out but for now it must stay a secret.

I'm going to let you guys in on another little secret. I didn't want to say anything because I wanted it to be a surprise. FC Solon will win everything this weekend and it hasn't anything to do with a fix. It's because we are the best. Please try and keep this to yourself. I really don't want to spoil it for everyone. Now run along and pretend you didn't read this and continue to habitate in your fantasy worlds. :)

Who reversed the font size you cheeky buggers? Moderators are like mischievous little imps playing in the forest. :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you on about?

Noone has touched your post. I see big type and then small type. The moderator/admin logs show nothing.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing his Internet Explorer options have been reset. Click on "view" then "Text size" then pick "smaller" or whatever you were using before.

Ballbaby, did you notice that maybe everything on your screen was in a larger font and not just those words you put in a smaller font? ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
I'm guessing his Internet Explorer options have been reset. Click on "view" then "Text size" then pick "smaller" or whatever you were using before.

Ballbaby, did you notice that maybe everything on your screen was in a larger font and not just those words you put in a smaller font? ;)
No that isn't the case at all. I posted from a different computer last night but my home computer shows the fonts opposite to what the work computer shows.

Regs, you state you see Big type then small type. I see opposite.

Sorry to stray off topic but I simply cannot function if this isn't corrected. :eek:

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any more clairvoyants willing to stick their necks out for this Saturdays games? The road to the final is littered with their heads.

The Rock

Jun 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rock Says.

This weekend is the beginning of a new Era!!

The Salon Era.
In front of the millions and millions of Salon Fans.
You will witness the most electrifying team displyed in the league
put and end to paok. We will layeth the smacldown on you.
On to the finals to claim the cup/belt that has sat awaiting the salon era to begin.

if you smellllllllllllll what salon is cooking. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0