Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Knights League Summer Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes its true, we got waxed by t-town last night, but come on now SM........tell the whole story. we had(once again) no subs, with both teams waiting for our 11th to get his boots on so we could kick off. two mids and one back with cement legs due to provincials, and myself limping around for 20mins after a horrible challenge(no call :rolleyes: ) barely able to walk :mad: . you guys scored some nice goals but when you get 4 goals off of 4&5 on 2's you must consider that we were exhausted. regardless you guys get the dubya this time. we know exactly where we stand with you guys when we have a couple subs(if you remember week one ;) ). hopefully we get placed in the same draw next winter. should make for a good rivalry. i understand you are the only team that NDFC couldn't defeat last year.................where does that leave us :D !!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate it when other teams take advantage of my team with their superior fitness and dedication to the game. When those types of teams beat my team, I don't count it as a win for them... it isn't a true measure of success.

I think I must have set some sort of record - I've never lost a match in my life, including intra-squad scrimmages!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
yes its true, we got waxed by t-town last night,....regardless you guys get the dubya this time. we know exactly where we stand with you guys when we have a couple subs(if you remember week one ;) ). hopefully we get placed in the same draw next winter. should make for a good rivalry. i understand you are the only team that NDFC couldn't defeat last year.................where does that leave us :D !!

fair enough, i did notice a few of your guys hobbling around. but when you can't get enough guys out for an away game, that's called home field advantage when you play in a local summer league.

week 1 is week 1, everyone is trying to get back in the groove after a month or so off, get back into rhythm with the team. keep in might you guys didnt' get much past our defense in week 1, you guys basically won off of 2 PK's. we haven't lost since week 1, if i remember right, since week 1 we've won all of our games with 3 or more goals. i know summer league isn't quite the same as winter, but we're out there to win, and to get better as a team to fight for promotion this coming winter season.

ya, that'd be cool if you guys were in the same draw as us, definatly have had a couple entertaining bouts with you guys. did you guys move up from div.3? and ya, we were the only team that NDFC couldn't beat, but it was a close game. again, week 1 was week 1.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice tits regs :p !!

yes we did get promoted to div 2 last year. i could be wrong but i believe in week one the score was 3-2 with the two of your goals coming off of pk's ;). and do you think we continued playing after the winter?? we were in the exact same boat as you guys with only three subs. you guys had the bc lion practice squad on your sidelines last night. do us all a favour and get your center back some shorts too. we don't need to see guys running around in their boxers on the pitch. i'll see if i can put a word in to get in the same draw next year, but get a new pitch to play on!!!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wells walls w played on your turf last night but you guys weren't their we had White Rock hey walls could you smell anything funny in North delta this morning??? because we shite the Bed White Rock spanked us like Catholic school boys at Jakco's 4-0 brutal turn out and even more Brutal was our play!!! our Keeper kept it from getting out of hand, love how our two losses we have been killed 3-0 and 4-0, sign 25+ guys for summer league and we can barley get 11 to a game and good job to our keeper from the winter to come for a run and play out was that the first time you have ran in six months??? good on ya, Rams we were shite we can't score on a breakaway we had about 6 in the first half, anyway lets play like a team next week and move the ball better simple give and goes never hurt anyone, but I understand its so much more fun to run through the whole team with your head done and shank the ball a mile wide of the net keeps the games close give the other teams a chance.......BRUTAL!!!!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
do us all a favour and get your center back some shorts too. we don't need to see guys running around in their boxers on the pitch. i'll see if i can put a word in to get in the same draw next year, but get a new pitch to play on!!!!

ya, i dunno what his deal is, he's from ireland or something and is just playing a few games with us.

ya, i know the SDSS oval, isn't anything great, but that's all we could get for summer. winter time we play at south park, which is an exceptional field for south delta.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
royals over south surrey selects 2-1 tonight, we went up 2-0 in the 1st half or something and they got an ok goal with about 8 mins left in the 2nd half. we were playing with about 4 starters missing, but we'll take the win of course.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
oh walls watch out for the Raiders #15 on the back line thinks he's in the NHL :D

NDNBU 3-2 SLURREY GAYDERS

this team is really the shites when you see them on the turf. score doesn't do this match justice.

hard tackle by my bro in the first half....... he took the ball then shouldered the body hard and tried to hold up the surrey player from falling. this guy drags him to the ground by his jersey and throws a couple punches on the ground. my brother puts him in a choke hold. and the ref throws em' both out. slurrey boy thinks he should't have got a card and proceeds to tell the ref how f'n terrible he is and is told to leave the complex.

2nd half......... one of their big goons takes a dirt shot at one of our younger guys in front of our bench, and a foul is called. my brother(from the sidelines) chirps something at him, and he replies that he's gonna fcuk his mom. wrong choice of words as our coach(my dad) is standing right beside my brother, and myself and two of my cousins are on the field. after restraining my dad and brother back to the sidelines, i got in the face of this loser and told him what should be happening to his face and he cowered like a little bi#ch and appoligized. in the midst of all of this, #15(KH) their center back was challenging another player from our sidelines to scrap. i guess he chose the wrong guy to challenge, cause when i caught on to what was happening #15 was running full tilt away from our player that was chasing him. your right kevin hector this guy is a cheap shite, but he is all talk-no cack. what a pussy. i've never seen someone run away like a little girl on the pitch before, it reminded of stevie moore runnin scurred from bert, the only differance was our guy stopped chasing him.

the ref was horrible, and what pissed me off the most about him was that about 25 surrey fans were sitting on lawn chairs inside the fenced area(on the turf) which is a hazzard to the players, and they were smoking and drinking to boot which is a hazzard to our field usage. VERY CLASSY BOYS-CONTROL YOUR FANS!!!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
can't wait for next weeks game against NDUNB might be a challenge see how many we get out for that one. Cheers Walls

it seems to me that everyone is playing each other in the same order the second time through which makes sense(quite odd for this league)!!

that being said, the wait is over KH. we'll be entertaining you guys at mackie turf 9:00 tues so make sure all your ducks are in line for the battle of the two promoted teams from div 3 last year. this time slot should be achievable for almost everyone, even if they need to trade shifts w/someone. lots of notice for this game(compared to the others :rolleyes: ). side bet........... loser buys the winner a pint or two at our neighborhood p.u.b.???
let me know.
cheers.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just realized a conflict in schedules between most all knights league teams playing tuesday night and the FVSL AGM on tuesday the 21st in langley. i've shot an email to the league to see if we can send club affiliates on our behalf, in order to keep from incurring a fine.
i'll post their response............(probably on the 20th :rolleyes: )

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it would appear i'm the only one using this thread, but whatever..........
amazingly enough, the execs got back to me right away, and you ARE allowed to send a club affiliate to the AGM but you should probably send an email to them so they know your not attending.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wicked tues night at mackie turf against some geu team.....dont care who it is....my last kick at the ball before i go to europe and away to school...so with this being my last post for about 4months i might as well set the record straight...ndnbu are the kings of the summer soccer world but ndfc are the masters of fraser valley....good luck to all the north delta teams in their upcomming seasons..titans,national bank, and my boys at ndfc...good luck to all those teams........#7..dopeashell..out for good peace..........

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh dopeshell its not just some GEU team its the mighty Rams (yeah unless we are playing the Royals soccermom) have fun in Europe I did it in 98' fcuking brilliant you won't want to come back. oh walls make sure the beers are cold :D :D :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah walls Heineken's or stella would be nice, you guys played a great game tonight dopeashell was awesome sweeping for you guys dopeashell don't listen to the clowns on my side line giving you a bad time it was the coach from our new GEU premier team watching #7 on my team I wanted to hit him as well, not you alfie but Pav most of the time he's a great guy but don't come watch us play and tell me how to run my team, anyway back to the game you guys had some great chances in the first half but we got lucky and got out of the frist up 1-0 the second you guys came at us and scored some good goals went up 3-1 and I thought I was going to be buying you a few cold Canadians but what a turn around last five minutes we score two crazy goals and of to a shoot out and we got lucky when your guy hit the bar but I'll give it to walls you guys controlled the Middle of the park won everything in the air but we got away lucky I hope you guys have a great season next year dopeashell have a great time in Europe

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheers on the good match KH. you guys have a stong team and should be good next year. very clean game from what i saw in my perch between the pipes :rolleyes: ! i aplaud your player for appoligizing after the game for the late shot he took on me after the whistle(good on you/no hard feelings). #23 on the other hand i must say is quite lucky he had to leave the pitch for wearing metal studs. what kind of a scumbag hacks a keeps ankle two seconds after i picked the ball up, then goes studs up on dopeashell before being sent off? i don't know if this guys reads this shite but if not KH let him know that i'm not a keeper and next time we meet up it'll be mid-pitch and i won't be in such a vulnerable position. well done on the come back boys. i guess thats what we get for playing cutesie in your own end trying to sit on a lead. i don't know what religion your guy that shot that toe punt from 30yrds out represents, but i wanna join that prayer circle :D !!!!
from what i've seen this summer, last winter, and in the past years, div 2 should be much more well ballanced than in years past.
ps- to my squad....... sorry 'bout that 2nd goal. my bad!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
dopeashell don't listen to the clowns on my side line giving you a bad time it was the coach from our new GEU premier team watching #7 on my team

just curious, but this guy came all the way out from GE to watch a player do nothing in a 9:00pm summer league game in the rain in ND :confused: .

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys can't hold a lead because dopeashell was back there. NDFC brings bad luck when it comes to the last 5 minutes we can't hold a lead to save our life should have pulled the wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0